Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the school thread

Default the school thread

i was thinking we can make a goup and even use this tread to make convo we'll people(like me and others)who are in school and they have a computer that they can use.

so yea if anyone would like to start something that would be great ^_^.

I was thinking, maybe we can make a social group and use this tread to make conversation. People like me and others who are in school and have a computer that they can use can chip in to it.

So, yeah, if anyone would like to start up the conversation That would be great ^_^.

Like a school conversation thread? I'd think that would be better for a chat.

co-op class....... your in the class the hole day and theirs nothing to do till you get a job placement.

what i use to do to pass time when i was on the computer is play frets on fire its a guitar hero clonew thats really fun, and posting on this forum ^_^

so wat do you do when your in a boring class and you have a computer to use?

Quote Originally Posted by LostPup View Post
    co-op class....... your in the class the hole day and theirs nothing to do till you get a job placement.

what i use to do to pass time when i was on the computer is play frets on fire its a guitar hero clonew thats really fun, and posting on this forum ^_^

so wat do you do when your in a boring class and you have a computer to use?
    Not post here. Too afraid that someone will see the title and yell out 'What the ****?!'...

That and all the computers are monitored by the school so they can tell where I've been and what I've done on my computer.

To answer your question though, I usually play around with Photoshop CS3 Extended or play with my 3d modeling program, since I can say that I'm actually learning from doing those things and not get in trouble w/ the tech support.

oh i got an idea how about we use the flashchat that no one ever uses, last year they always use to be atleast a good 4 people on a day so y dont we get that goign again.

I don't really use the school computers... We have a really bad network admin though. They made all the teasher's files viewable by the students, the only person that realized it was my friend, he stole a bunch of mid-terms. Then he got caught because some kid saw him do it. He got two weeks of suspension, and 60 hours of comunity service. The kid who made the bomb threats only got 3 days of suspension! And he caused security cameras to be installed! **** him....