Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you had full control of your own body?

Default If you had full control of your own body?

If you were able to fully control your body like automatic processes such as responsiveness to pain, controlling releases of any and all chemicals. What would you do with your new found controls if anything at all?

(Yes this would also include willing your brain, heart, lungs to stop functioning. Though doing those would lead to eventually death.)

BLMProductions

I would make myself become incontinent so i could completely regress to my baby age, what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    I would make myself become incontinent so i could completely regress to my baby age, what would you do?
    Likely eliminate my fear of driving and heights enough to where I can get within 2 feet of a cliffs edge, boost endurance levels, slow down events from my own perspective/faster reaction time. Though I'd limit that to only 3 times a week, max. boost my metabolism at will.

Last of all, trigger off dopamine when I'm depressed.

BLMProductions

hmmm, i didnt even think of those things, great ideas! i would lower my metabolism, i am skinny as a post and try so hard to gain weight but it doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    Mainly release shit loads of dopamine.
    The down side of doing that would be the effects would get less and less noticeable as you adept to being happy all the time, plus you only have so much in reserve. Though I guess you could also force your body to produce more and do it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    The down side of doing that would be the effects would get less and less noticeable as you adept to being happy all the time, plus you only have so much in reserve. Though I guess you could also force your body to produce more and do it quickly.
    Also if you have Full control of your body you can stop your self building up a tolerance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    Also if you have Full control of your body you can stop your self building up a tolerance to it.
    I don't see how. If you release "shitloads" of the feel good chemical you will eventually get used to it, simple as that. You'll either have to cut back on it at certain times or keep upping the dosage which I assume could get dangerous after a while. Since even drinking enough water can kill a person.

Plus would you really be okay knowing that your physically keeping yourself happy all the time?

No sleep. Ever again. Ever. You'll all be sleeping and I'll be drawing penises on your faces. HAHA!

Alternative: sleep forever.

Or: Die. Come back to life. Finally put an end to the wtf happens after death debate.

Make it so I retain large amounts of information so I could become super smart. Then I could make it so I heal really fast and be super strong.
    Then I would be a Super Hero.