Thread: A chunk of my childhood.

Error404

Default A chunk of my childhood.

I grew up with this. My parents said I watched this movie so much that I burnt out the video tape it was on. I now have my very own DVD copy of this movie.

I would however like to share this with you all, for it is something I could wish everyone to see.

Warning: Though it may be a childrens film, it DOES contain swearing, violence, death, political themes and morbid imagery.

YouTube - Watership Down 1/10

Watership Down. Forever in my heart.

I read the book, though I never saw the film. I can't really remember it now. Perhaps I should watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    I read the book, though I never saw the film. I can't really remember it now. Perhaps I should watch it!
    I remember the title in an ad on TV years ago, and that it was an animated film. But I don't believe anyone in our family ever watched it.

~Pramrider

My parents said that I went through three copies of 101 Dalmations. Apparently I loved that movie, even though I don't even remember it anymore.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    I remember the title in an ad on TV years ago, and that it was an animated film. But I don't believe anyone in our family ever watched it.

~Pramrider
    You definately should! I don't believe you'd regret it!

I've never seen the movie, but the book was pretty good. It took a while to get into, but I liked it quite a lot in the end.

Countdown

My uncle really loved the book, and he recommended I read it too. So I bought it at the bookstore one day, but after reading a few chapters, I really hated reading it. Ah well, that's pretty cool you have something from your childhood hosted on YouTube.

I personally kept on watching Dumbo over and Over again. I would wake up very early and watch as much as I could before I went to school.

Namely anything involving the train.

YouTube - Casey Jśnior - Disney Catalą (a bit longer)

YouTube - Dumbo "Casey Junior" 1941 (english)

There is more, But I can't find it on Youtube. You see it on the rail ways going though a mountain at night.

I have never seen the movie, but I like the book a lot. The Efrafa part with Bigwig is badass.