Thread: Here I Go!?!?!

Default Here I Go!?!?!

I just signed up for ADISC today and am nervous about it. I just wanted to meet people like me that like diapers and other things like them. I'm not very self confident so this took alot of courage.

I know how you feel, but it'll be ok. Most here are quite understanding, plus, this isn't one of those creepy sites. A win-win, basically. Way to bust out of that shell, man.

teddybear206

Quote Originally Posted by DLboy19 View Post
    I just signed up for ADISC today and am nervous about it. I just wanted to meet people like me that like diapers and other things like them. I'm not very self confident so this took alot of courage.
    welcome! dont worry the pepole around here are super nice.

I felt the same when I started. But you will fine serious here is very
    Friendly, and menu will be in the same situation as you

Anyway welcome to adisc

Welcome aboard!

Those feelings are perfectly normal and as most have said; shared by the vast majority of us here at one point or another. When you live in a world where anything out of the 'ordinary' as labeled by the media and such makes you weird its hard to feel any other way, but you've made a good step by introducing yourself.

Welcome!!! This is a great place to come to, especially if you want to learn about yourself and become comfortable with your DL side. Just make sure to read some threads that interest you and post your opinions

Welcome! Congrats for showing you do have courage.