Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd motivation?

Default Odd motivation?

So I'm thinking of starting to work out and lose some weight starting this spring. I'm not obese or anything(6', 33"~34" waist) but other than for my health I'd just really like to fit into a Goodnite. I just find the full padding front to back pull-up with prints to be very appealing but I'm fairly confident that I won't fit into them and a figure whats the best way to increase my chances of being able to do so than to shave a few pounds?

So I'd just like to get some general thoughts on this and was wondering if anyone has done anything similar.

Nope, I just don't seem to grow fat... Yet.
    I hope it never happens though.

Good luck,
    Fox

I've changed my diet so I can try to keep my 29 inch waist. Now I'm trying to get bulkier(muscle) . If you need a virtual workout companion I'll certainly do that with you. I'm currently working out at least every other day while eating better.

I use to lose weight so i would fit in a small attends. Now I am to fat have to use med attends and hope i never have to use a large size.

funseeker

If you want to loose all your belly fat try this secret. It has worked for me and I have only been doing this for 3 weeks and have lost 2 inches. Eat 3 teaspoons of sunflower seeds a day. It really works.

I have a 36 inch waist and I fit into the new large size so go forth and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by DSquared895 View Post
    So I'm thinking of starting to work out and lose some weight starting this spring. I'm not obese or anything(6', 33"~34" waist) but other than for my health I'd just really like to fit into a Goodnite.
    It's worth a shot! One thing to keep in mind, however, is that Goodnites are unlikely to make it up as far as your tummy. Think diaper-speedo. They're only a couple of inches longer than size 7 Pampers, believe it or not (24", I think). So, if you're mostly carrying weight in your tummy, losing it... will still be good for your health!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I have a 36 inch waist and I fit into the new large size so go forth and enjoy.
    And they actually fit without tearing at the sides?

It's not just waist size that matters but thigh size. If you plan on running/walking, biking and possibly even swimming your thighs will likely get bigger, though possibly smaller if you have fat there. But anyways I know I'll never be able to fit in a 4-5t pull-up well and they aren't that great IMHO.

Would be cool if bambino made pull-ons.

Quote Originally Posted by DSquared895 View Post
    And they actually fit without tearing at the sides?
    Yup even after sleeping in them, I also weigh 220 pounds. The new sides are awesome.