Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What helps you regress?

Default What helps you regress?

Personally, sucking on a paci and watching a Disney movie with my plushie makes me feel like a little girl. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by MollyJolly View Post
    Personally, sucking on a paci and watching a Disney movie with my plushie makes me feel like a little girl. How about you?
    Pretty much the same only cuddling with Daddy helps a lot, and being diapered in a sleeper with my silky edged blankie too

My paci and my dolly and being around all my toys. I also have my blankies as well that help!

I'd say pacifiers (when I still had them), playing with action figures, and watching some old cartoon favorites while in AB/DL type diaper helps me get there. Also (on a grosser note), any kind of accident/desperation for the bathroom/sleep wetting incident really takes me right back in time.

I've been primarily just a DL since fifteen, but I'm just now starting to experiment with some AB stuff.. It helps relinquish anxiety. I'm going to get an Adult Pacifier, what else should I get?

huging one of my dollys and waching a kids show or a disney show while diapered in a babt girl outfit sucking on my pacifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I'm going to get an Adult Pacifier, what else should I get?
    Nuk 5 is very much a worthwhile investment. If you live in a cooler climate a footed sleeper would be good too. I have three myself, even though I only use one of them lol. A onesie is really nice too Darn I'm spoiled lol

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    Nuk 5 is very much a worthwhile investment.
    I agree with this statement 100%! I have one and i really love it! the baby ones are only good for chewing on. The nuk 5 makes you feel like a baby because lets face it, it's made to fit and adult's mouth and i have a small mouth but sorry our mouths are not that small. anyways i also forgot to mention kid foods take me back too! like spaghetti and meatballs! yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    Nuk 5 is very much a worthwhile investment.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I agree with this statement 100%!)
    Thanks for the feedback !

I'm going to be ordering the Nuk 5 tomorrow morning along with possibly a Onesie. I need a onesie anyway for making sure my diaper isn't peaking out over my pants.

I find it easiest to regress when I'm cuddled up in bed wearing a diaper under my PJs. Especially when I'm squeezing a plushie and have a pacifier in my mouth. I feel so safe and little!