Thread: ummmm.. hai?

Red face ummmm.. hai?

uhhhhhhhh.... hewwo... >.<"

i'm Hexina Laertes (aka CuppycakeTheBabyFur on SecondLife) for those that don't know me or might know me but unsure...

i am here because i am SLIGHTLY incontinent, a babyfur, a diaperfur, and obviously a diaper lover... alas... i have yet to get my first diapie... and hope to do so soon...

i am into gaming... aaaaand uhhhmmmm.... *blushes* making new friends (in rl AND online... doesn't matter... but for here... online only)... i am a very good tech geek >///<"

i however am not normally shy unless my baby side is active in my mind... like now... so please excuse me if i act shy...

i am here as i said to make friends... and also to get help on how to keep this stuff a secret and at the same time... persuade my parents to buy me diapies... (U HAVE NO IDEA... it is hard... for me at least)

i am 19 in rl... but Hexina Laertes is only a 1 year old... BIIIIIIG difference... anyways... i hope i am welcomed here for... as i said... i am not normally shy but i am when my baby side is active... >///<"

Thankies... and merry meet

Wuffy

Quote Originally Posted by HexinaLaertes View Post
    uhhhhhhhh.... hewwo... >.<"

i'm Hexina Laertes (aka CuppycakeTheBabyFur on SecondLife) for those that don't know me or might know me but unsure...

i am here because i am SLIGHTLY incontinent, a babyfur, a diaperfur, and obviously a diaper lover... alas... i have yet to get my first diapie... and hope to do so soon...

i am into gaming... aaaaand uhhhmmmm.... *blushes* making new friends (in rl AND online... doesn't matter... but for here... online only)... i am a very good tech geek >///<"

i however am not normally shy unless my baby side is active in my mind... like now... so please excuse me if i act shy...

i am here as i said to make friends... and also to get help on how to keep this stuff a secret and at the same time... persuade my parents to buy me diapies... (U HAVE NO IDEA... it is hard... for me at least)

i am 19 in rl... but Hexina Laertes is only a 1 year old... BIIIIIIG difference... anyways... i hope i am welcomed here for... as i said... i am not normally shy but i am when my baby side is active... >///<"

Thankies... and merry meet
    Merry meets indeed. :P Welcome to ADISC! Glad to have you here, and hopefully you will gain warm welcomes from many. :3
    So you are a gamer? ^ ^ What games do you like? Earthbound? :3 Zelda?

Quote Originally Posted by HarukoWolf View Post
    Merry meets indeed. :P Welcome to ADISC! Glad to have you here, and hopefully you will gain warm welcomes from many. :3
    So you are a gamer? ^ ^ What games do you like? Earthbound? :3 Zelda?
    heheheh... uhmmmm.. i'm into MANY strange games... mostly suitable for li'l kids...
    some include Artix Entertainment LLC.'s games like DragonFable, AQWorlds, MechQuest, PonyVSPony (PVP), and their latest coming out soon, AQ3D (Adventure Quest 3D)
    another game is Mabinogi, Pangya United, and many others... (these 2 r not made by AE Team and not by the same company)

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Jose! Jose! Jose! Jose! I need an adult i need an adult i need an adult i need an adult

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hi