Thread: Pacifier Links

Default Pacifier Links

Can we make a thread with links to good pacifiers, where you can buy them from.

I will start.
    Tommee Tippee super soft extra large:
    Tommee Tippee Soother Super Soft Extra Large 3pk - buy tommee tippee soother super soft extra large 3pk online at woolworths.com.au

Happy Baby extra large
    ePharmacy - Happy Baby Cherry Soother Extra Large 3pk

If you post a link I will ad it to this list.
    Im trying to find the perfect pacifier.
    tommee tippee is ok, but not quite right.
    I hate nuk ones, dont really need links for them, they are on ebay all the time.

---------- Post added 06-03-2012 at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was 04-03-2012 at 15:14 ----------

great thanks

pamperchu

pacifiersrus.com
    Last edited by pamperchu; 06-Mar-2012 at 18:36. Reason: link messed up

In comparison, how do these match to the size of the nuk 5 "medic pro"? are they similar?

Nuk 5's modified or unmodified. We can now close the topic.

(I'm kidding, don't kill me!)

how about Happy Baby Cherry Soother Extra Large??? how big are they??? I need something that can fit in my mouth, those baby ones just don't cut it, I had a nuk 5 for a while then my dog ate it, I was sad it was like 40 bucks. the ones I have now are the largest you can find in the local stores size 3 or 4... Ok when i need some soothing but just not quite what i need - I preferred the un modified Nuk 5 the mouth guard is bigger to right the whole set up is more proportional to an adult... thoughts??? Suggestions

they are a lot bigger than normal baby ones.

the happy baby soother is a bit softer, and tommee tippee a bit harder.
    the tommee tippee is the biggest.

If only tommee tippee did orthodontic version, it would be perfect.

Dont understand why everyone likes the nuk. they are so cheaply made and horrible.

The best one i ever had was years ago in my early teens.
    It was shaped a bit like this:
    http://www.babybottle-museum.co.uk/9e_1.jpg

perfect fit and didnt let air out which is another thing I hate about the nuk.

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 ----------

they are a lot bigger than normal baby ones.

the happy baby soother is a bit softer, and tommee tippee a bit harder.
    the tommee tippee is the biggest.

If only tommee tippee did orthodontic version, it would be perfect.

Dont understand why everyone likes the nuk. they are so cheaply made and horrible.

The best one i ever had was years ago in my early teens.
    It was shaped a bit like this:
    http://www.babybottle-museum.co.uk/9e_1.jpg

perfect fit and didnt let air out which is another thing I hate about the nuk.

Maybe lots of people like the Nuk ones because thats what they had when they were little?

Fayte

I had pacifiers like the kind that they give babies in the hospital when I was little. Now, I have a NUk 5 and I like it a lot. It fits in my mouth just right, and I actually love how it lets the air out. xD
    This is the kind of pacifier I had when I was little:
    :D
    Last edited by Fayte; 16-Mar-2012 at 18:54.

Default pacifiersrus to costly for my pocket

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    pacifiersrus.com
    took a look and to get a silicon pacifer runs between 53 to 62 dollars!!!!!! man is that not kind of costly for a pacifier even though it is adult size? that is way to costly in my book i think i will stick with a regular nuk 5 pacifier for 18 dollars or i can get a nuk 10 for half the cost of pacifiersrus. why do some places try to take advantage and try to charge way out prices that way?you could sell it at half the cost and still make money. i think i will pass on this so called new pacifier. just my opinion and do not mean to sound disrespectful.