Thread: Hello!

Post Hello!

Well, right off the bat, I would like to say that I am really excited about finding this site! I feel it is definitely important to be able to talk with people who share similar interests and habits. That's all I have to say for now, bye!

Quote Originally Posted by NonAn0n View Post
    I feel it is definitely important to be able to talk with people who share similar interests and habits.
    What interests? What habits?

I know you're not a bot or a craigslist spammer because I assume the forum has pretty sophisticated means of keeping those kinds of things out. So on that assumption it would help if you elaborated on what your interests and habits are exactly so that you can be certain you will find people who have something in common with you.

You are right, I could have elaborated at least a little bit more, but it was my first post so I didn't want to do anything fancy.

It doesn't have to be fancy, but around here a good first post goes a long way towards making that first impression.