Thread: Baby Diapers

TheDirtyBandit

Default Baby Diapers

Does anyone still use baby diapers as their primary diaper? I'm not talking as a liner, I mean as the diaper they use whenever they wear.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperboy12 View Post
    Does anyone still use baby diapers as their primary diaper? I'm not talking as a liner, I mean as the diaper they use whenever they wear.
    Me! Absolutely. I do wear adult cloth when I can, but otherwise it's usually Pampers. Baby diapers are fantastic, as long as you are blessed with the ability to overlook their shortcomings--and narrowcomings, and thincomings!--that is. It just depends on what aspect of a diaper appeals most to you.

TheDirtyBandit

I'm to big but it seemed like no one uses baby diapers. I'd wear them if I could, I've never had issues with leaks as I use them as a Goodnites liner.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperboy12 View Post
    I'm to big but it seemed like no one uses baby diapers. I'd wear them if I could, I've never had issues with leaks as I use them as a Goodnites liner.
    There are a few others here--mostly teens, I think--who wear primarily baby diapers. Obviously, the size thing is a big problem for a lot of people. You can stretch the tapes or otherwise modify the diapers and squeeze a bigger body into them without too much trouble. They'll obviously feel and look quite a bit different from a well-sized adult diaper, though! Up to you if that's okay or not. There are no wrong answers with this stuff!

EDIT: I think this was the last poll on the subject:
    Which diaper do you wear, adult or baby ones?

Lolhats

Me for sure! Of course I am starting to rip through my Size 5 easy ups