Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I never posts introductions at the forums I go to nor do I read them, I'm just posting this so I can actually read threads, same reason why I signed up for an account in the first place.

I'm a furry and I like wearing diapers, 20 years old and go to college. Here at college I was finally able to get some diapers without worrying about being found out by a family member. I really just love the way they feel, all nice and soft and everything. I'm a very shy person both online and irl, especially when it comes to things like this, so I'm not posting much if at all, even in communities when I consider myself "active" I don't post much.

Wuffy

Quote Originally Posted by DemonNeko View Post
    I'm a furry and I like wearing diapers, 20 years old and go to college. Here at college I was finally able to get some diapers without worrying about being found out by a family member. I really just love the way they feel, all nice and soft and everything. I'm a very shy person both online and irl, especially when it comes to things like this, so I'm not posting much if at all, even in communities when I consider myself "active" I don't post much.
    Well, welcome to the site, newbie! ^ n.n ^ We won't push you around if you're feeling bashful. Just settle in and be prepared for any incoming greetings. :3