Thread: Reintroducing my self!

Default Reintroducing my self!

Hello all.

A good two to three maybe four days ago I have returned after being away for almost a half a year. So with that I am taking it upon my self to reintroduce my self here at ADISC.

Just so you don't have to go digging and digging for my first introductory page that I have made many moons ago I am going to give you my interests here.

My interest in diapers is that I am Incontinent from a weak urinary system. And I am also a DL.

My other interests are as follows

Movies: I like science fiction and comedy movies.
    1. Star Trek / Star Wars.
    2. Back to the future
    3. Innerspace
    4. Independence Day (ID4)
    5. The hitch hikers guide to the galaxy
    6. Monty python and the holy grail
    Just to name a few.

Books:
    Anything that deals with Star Trek or the R.M.S. Titanic and even some good joke books that are family friendly.

Music: I like anything that sounds good. Don't like rap. How ever I am trying to acquire dub-step music.

Other interests and hobbies..

I am on World of Warcraft..
    Realm: Kael'thas.
    Faction: Alliance
    Character: DeathbeJack (Death Knight Gnome)
    [removed]
    I am on that game an avid Mount collector (Things that you ride like Horses, elephants, and such) and I currently have 89 mounts as I am working to get an achievement mount which is not too far by numbers but is still far away but I am getting ever closer and closer to it.

I am an AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego) and I am a Lego collector as well. The theme of Lego that I collect is Star Wars Lego.

I also like Trains, Planes, Automobiles, I am as above mentioned in to the R.M.S. Titanic and I am also in to Model Building.

To reinstate my goal here at ADISC is to connect with kindred and get some good friends. I found ADISC to be a safe and secure place as the good moderators and staff here are working their non existent but diapered butts off to make sure that this place stays golden and sane and safe for all which I appreciate it very much.

So again. I have returned and with the gap of time that I was gone to the time that I came back. I felt the need to reintroduce my self here for those who don't know me.

All the best!
    -Alex
    Last edited by Nihlus; 05-Mar-2012 at 00:18. Reason: Removed email address

Nice to meet you Alex.
    I would have guessed you are a little older based on some of your interests. I guess some things never go out of style.

Scott

Man...has it really been that long? Welcome back!! So how have you been?

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Howdy! Congratulations on coming back. You said you like Sci-fi. What about the Stargate series? I like the Star Trek series but my favorite Sci-fi series is the Stargate series.

Quote Originally Posted by junkman912 View Post
    Howdy! Congratulations on coming back. You said you like Sci-fi. What about the Stargate series? I like the Star Trek series but my favorite Sci-fi series is the Stargate series.
    Yes I do like Star gate. SG1, SGA, and SGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Man...has it really been that long? Welcome back!! So how have you been?
    I have been alright while managing to keep my left side :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mauiman View Post
    Yes I do like Star gate. SG1, SGA, and SGU.
    I never really got into SGU until the final episodes. I wish TPTB had granted them one more season to wrap it up.

I own the complete sets of SG1 and SGA and own all three of the Stargate movies. I got that #scifinerdswagger!

Wuffy

Lego's, you say?
    Do you build any specific things with them? Like, for example... Ness, Ninten, or Lucas. :3