Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena slip

Default Tena slip

I have out grown drynites 8-15 and have been advised to get tena slip maxi I would like to hear some reviews and opinions on them before I buy any ??
    comments appreciated

Scootalooo

There comfartable and feel nice and absorb pee and poop. Look ok to

alu

i wont add my bad bias but there ok, good adult diaper to start with, absorbency is ok, i suggest the maxi or super, tapes are smaller than i like, but you have the landing pad in-case you make a mistake, easy to get, about 15-20 for a full i think 28 pack. That's all i can say about them

Does the drynited leak or are they just too small? The tenas are way better when drynites when it comes to absorption.

PaddedPuppy

Would you recommend anything better for bed wetting
    There are lots of better diapers out there, but for bedwetting you don't usually need the best, most absorbent diaper there is. A Tena slip diaper comes in 3 absorbency levels, the regular, super and maxi. Any of those will probably do for you. Any of them are still much better than the goodnites that you wear right now. As I said in your other thread, these are fixed on with tapes. It will give you a better, tighter fit, and has better leak protection.

you get less tena slip maxis in a pack than you do the supers

Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    I have out grown drynites 8-15 and have been advised to get tena slip maxi I would like to hear some reviews and opinions on them before I buy any ??
    comments appreciated
    Funny, I've just tried on an old Drynite I had stashed away this morning. It was 10-15, plain white. I am 36in waist and 75kg and it fitted perfectly so I was pleasantly surprised!

Hi Bby.
    Just to share my thoughts. I personally love the Tena Slip in level Maxi. For my build (tall and slim) the fit could not be more perfect. The diaper seems to flex with the body more than others, in my opinion at least. It also looks great, and features a soft plastic outer for the most part. There IS a version with cloth backing in some countries I have been advised.

My previous shipment was strangely poor, and suffered from pinhole leaks, leaving wet spots on my underwear and jeans. The latest pack received is back to the quality I have come to expect over the last 10 years or so.

There are products that can hold more urine, but as long as you wet gradually these will swell up nicely and hold a great deal.

I wouldn't bother with the level "plus" or "super" unless you are looking for more discreet, thinner protection. "maxi" holds considerably more, and feels better when wet. Again, just my opinion.

Give them a try! Size medium should fit you well.
    Andrew