Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bras!

Default Bras!

So i'm going shopping this weekend mainly for shoes but I'm also going to be looking at bras!! And I got to thinking who here wears them? Do you like them? What kind do you like?

Me i'm thinking either Push-up or maybe just a simple sports bra, I still don't know my size though i'll be getting that tonight, but with my man boobies it'll probably be an A cup!!!!

So share share!!!

I weatr one from time to time. I love the look the give. And with my moobs i'm a B-cup.

I super respect you guys and being sissy/TG or whatever title you give yourself. That takes a lot of courage. Please take none of what I'm about to say as offensive please. If my comments are out of line, please let me know. Not being around this aspect of things too much, I don't know the lingo, or the proper etiquette. Anyways, Two things,

One: You guys are nuts for wanting bras. Being a girl, I obviously have to wear them and I really don't understand why someone who didn't HAVE to wear them would. The best part of my day is coming home and taking that damn booby trap off! Haha, I mean I can see the appeal of it being 'girl' wanting everything girl. But really, uncomfortable.

Two: That being said, I hope to offer a bit of advice. Firstly, underwire is probably the most uncomfortable part of a bra. If you don't need the support, go for something else. Secondly, unless you have very tiny arms, make sure the bra you pick has adjustable straps, this makes life easier and makes bras more comfortable. I also know for a fact, that if you're trying to simulate boobs, they made bras with enough padding to increase your cup size twice. Another thing, Once you find your size (lots of helpful sizing charts online) if you decrease the number by two you can increase the cup size by one. Meaning a 38B could be the same as a 36C. They fit differently each way, but both will fit the person.

If you're going to be wearing, and thus washing your bra regularly, make sure you invest in a bra holder. Bras are NOT cheap, at least the good ones aren't. Sports bras and training bras are fairly cheap, but adult ones aren't really at all. The washer/dryer also HATE bras, you will ruin them much much much faster if you jus throw them in and hope for the best. The hooks will get mangled and the wires will pop out and poke you (EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE) all kinds of bad stuff. So find a mesh bag to wash your bras in, or buy a bra bag to wash them in. It'll save you money in the end.

So good luck bra shopping! Ignore anyone who gives you dirty looks. Have fun =]

Well,

First off...I at least didn't find anything offensive at all.

But, I know some women that like the feel of thier bra...in fact sleep in them regularly...but everyone is different.

Me, I have moobs and I'll tell one thing...them bouncing around when doing work like plowing or running bobcat hurts after about an hour...and yes I do wear a bra when doing things like that for comfort...but a slightly too small size to keep everything secure....usually a 38a underwire

Now if I wanted to create more I do have a 40c underwire as well...but rarely wear it...bought it as an impulse....damn Internet

I will second either hand wash or use a garmet bag for bras...and don't let that button on the washer that says delicate fool you....

As for sizing....yes there is loads of information on the web...but I see wide variations from mfg to mfg...best bet is try it on...if your worried just put a bra in between some jeans when you go in the dressing room...

My 2c

B

P.s. I actually have never met a man that hasn't at least tried on some women's clothes at some point in thier adult life...at least in my age group...damn I'm old!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    I super respect you guys and being sissy/TG or whatever title you give yourself. That takes a lot of courage. Please take none of what I'm about to say as offensive please. If my comments are out of line, please let me know. Not being around this aspect of things too much, I don't know the lingo, or the proper etiquette. Anyways, Two things,

One: You guys are nuts for wanting bras. Being a girl, I obviously have to wear them and I really don't understand why someone who didn't HAVE to wear them would. The best part of my day is coming home and taking that damn booby trap off! Haha, I mean I can see the appeal of it being 'girl' wanting everything girl. But really, uncomfortable.

Two: That being said, I hope to offer a bit of advice. Firstly, underwire is probably the most uncomfortable part of a bra. If you don't need the support, go for something else. Secondly, unless you have very tiny arms, make sure the bra you pick has adjustable straps, this makes life easier and makes bras more comfortable. I also know for a fact, that if you're trying to simulate boobs, they made bras with enough padding to increase your cup size twice. Another thing, Once you find your size (lots of helpful sizing charts online) if you decrease the number by two you can increase the cup size by one. Meaning a 38B could be the same as a 36C. They fit differently each way, but both will fit the person.

If you're going to be wearing, and thus washing your bra regularly, make sure you invest in a bra holder. Bras are NOT cheap, at least the good ones aren't. Sports bras and training bras are fairly cheap, but adult ones aren't really at all. The washer/dryer also HATE bras, you will ruin them much much much faster if you jus throw them in and hope for the best. The hooks will get mangled and the wires will pop out and poke you (EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE) all kinds of bad stuff. So find a mesh bag to wash your bras in, or buy a bra bag to wash them in. It'll save you money in the end.

So good luck bra shopping! Ignore anyone who gives you dirty looks. Have fun =]
    Seriously! Bra's are comfortable! Have you been fitted properly? And by properly I mean not just once, but for every bra you buy? Every bra is made slightly differently, so you really need to get every single one fitted! You shouldn't be in that much discomfort!

Haven't done any proper cross-dressing in decades, but when I did, I absolutely wore bras. I'm not sure I'd be eager to wear one all the time, but the feeling was nice and... "situation-appropriate."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    I know some women that like the feel of thier bra...in fact sleep in them regularly...but everyone is different.
    Indeed. My wife sleeps in hers every night. I consider it to be one of her quirks.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Seriously! Bra's are comfortable! Have you been fitted properly? And by properly I mean not just once, but for every bra you buy? Every bra is made slightly differently, so you really need to get every single one fitted! You shouldn't be in that much discomfort!
    I agree bras are comfy. I love the way the feel on me. As for sizing, the right bra size will feel the best than on that is too big or too small, trust me I know both of these feelings. Out of the bras I have I was able to get them custom fitted so they fit me comfortably.

I understand what you're saying, but for me it's the idea of doing something that typically a girl is suppose to do and not guys. Comfort aside it's more the stigma attached to them than anything else I think.

I have few no underwire or support types as my moobs almost non-existent I had to buy silicone enhancers that are suppost double your cup size just to reach an A cup with enhancers I am a solid 46A, yes I have a giant barrel chest. That being said I like my bras but most are silk or satin that I have and have no supports so mine are rather comfortable for me anyway. btw kind of on topic does anyone know where to find a good selection of large band-size small cup size bras they seem to be are as I only have 2 real bras and 4 man bras]to date per lack of selection.
    anyway op
    once you find the right fit and style they can be fairly comfortable and do add that girly feeling to anything your wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Haha, apparently I haven't. I guess I will need to be next time I go bra shopping. I had no idea that you had to be fitted every time. This is a very positive thing, it means bras will get comfy! That's a great thought. Thanks for the tip!