Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody try one of these yet?

Default Anybody try one of these yet?

Have any of you tried the new silicone Teat 5 or Teat 7 from PacifiersRUs.com?

I have a Nuk 5 and have always wished it had a longer stem like the Teat 7. I'm very, very tempted, but $50 or $60 for one pacifier!?

If anyone one has tried one, please tell me what you think. Is it worth it and is PacifiersRUs.com good to work with?

PacifiersRUs- Silicone Teat 5 and Teat 7

Video from PamperChu:

1st silicone adult pacifier in the world - YouTube

I haven't tried either of those yet. I recently bought two dummies from pacifiersrus - one cherry pop teat 6 and one olive teat 6. I really love the NUK5s, but have often felt it might be nice if they were a bit bigger, which is way I tried them out. I personally find they are actually too big, so have pretty much stuck to using the NUK5. But these new silicone teats 5 and 7 look interesting. I'd also be interested to know people's experiences of them. Also, all my dummies are latex - I've never had a silicone one before. What are they like?

The nuk 5 is big enough for me, I did buy a feeding bottle with an extra large teet, no way will I be sucking on that monster. It is WAY bigger than the nuk5 teet.

people would actually pay that much for a pacifier? wow, thats really expensive.

indybaby12

Quote Originally Posted by Seamuis View Post
    people would actually pay that much for a pacifier? wow, thats really expensive.
    My thoughts exactly. I'd totally try them if they weren't so much.

Maybe a baby bottle at night could satisfy both needs. They're cheap and I think they are a good size.

pottypanties

I just ordered some!

so interested (maybe because they're adorable) but ouch! my wallet can't take that big of a dent for only one paci! I hope they're worth it! Would love to see some reviews

Fayte

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    my wallet can't take that big of a dent for only one paci!
    This.