Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this happen to you? (for those with Mommies and Daddies)

Default Does this happen to you? (for those with Mommies and Daddies)

So my fiance has only know about the AB scene for about 10 months. He has become more okay with everything, like diapering me, dressing me, cuddles (he LOVES cuddling) etc.

Well, one thing he does in public, when I'm not being little, is he refers to himself as Daddy. He'll say things like "Listen to Daddy" or "Come see Daddy" etc.

I was just wondering if any of you who have mommies or daddies?

well right now me and my GF are on and off with our relationship and we are both switches for being baby and adult but when we talk most of the time it is normal, but when i am tired, she says "is the little baby tired" and when she is in a wet diaper i well say stuff like "does baby need a chage. out talk consitanly changes and we have not done it in public (we live very far apart and can only vid chat at the moment)

Well basically, in front of family and friends he will say those things. Which can be kind of annoying but I also take in to consideration that the people (aside from his family) he says that around are people who probably know about my AB side.

Yes! This always happens to me. My GF and I do this all of the time (Usually for a laugh at each others expense). I'll usually call her mommy in public, and she'll usually call me baby. It can be fun, but I agree that it does get annoying sometimes.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    Yes! This always happens to me. My GF and I do this all of the time (Usually for a laugh at each others expense). I'll usually call her mommy in public, and she'll usually call me baby. It can be fun, but I agree that it does get annoying sometimes.

-Ron
    Well he calls me baby most of the time, but that is obviously not something that people would think anything different over. When he does refer to himself as Daddy, it can irritate me. When I call him Daddy in public it's always in a hushed tone.

I'm glad that someone else can relate to it somewhat. I think it may be a bit more "socially excepted" for a gf to call a bf Daddy versus the other way around?

Fayte

Yeah, this has happened to me before. And yes, it does get annoying. Just try talking to him about how it's annoying and how it makes you feel uncomfortable. If he's caring enough to have gotten into the whole AB scene with you, he should be caring enough to not be too offended when you set limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Yeah, this has happened to me before. And yes, it does get annoying. Just try talking to him about how it's annoying and how it makes you feel uncomfortable. If he's caring enough to have gotten into the whole AB scene with you, he should be caring enough to not be too offended when you set limits.
    Yeah, for sure. He's really good about doing what I feel comfortable. I'm just not sure when I'll tell him... maybe after he gets medicated for his ADHD?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    Yeah, for sure. He's really good about doing what I feel comfortable. I'm just not sure when I'll tell him... maybe after he gets medicated for his ADHD?
    I wouldn't wait too long. The longer you wait, the longer you'll have to suffer. Maybe come up with a new 'public' pet name? Or never refer to him by daddy in public, and use his real name or a different pet name.

My daddy doesn't do this, but sometimes out in public he spanks me. Which makes me feel uncomfortable. I mean it's nothing extreme obviously but enough to embarrass me. I feel like my situation is similar to yours.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    I wouldn't wait too long. The longer you wait, the longer you'll have to suffer. Maybe come up with a new 'public' pet name? Or never refer to him by daddy in public, and use his real name or a different pet name.

My daddy doesn't do this, but sometimes out in public he spanks me. Which makes me feel uncomfortable. I mean it's nothing extreme obviously but enough to embarrass me. I feel like my situation is similar to yours.

Good Luck!
    Well, we'll be going to the doctor very soon but I did tell him last night. He said he wouldn't do it anymore... then when we were out to dinner with his parents he did it like 4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    Well, we'll be going to the doctor very soon but I did tell him last night. He said he wouldn't do it anymore... then when we were out to dinner with his parents he did it like 4 times.
    The doctor? And did he do it because he forgot, or because he was being a dummy?