Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best affordable small diaper

Question Best affordable small diaper

What is the best priced diaper for a small person? I have been feeling like i am wasting my diapers and am looking for some that i could wear during the day that would absorb a decent amount, comfortable and would be cheap. I have looked at tranquility Attns reviews but there where way to many different views on them that I have become skeptical, and the normal tranquility diapers in small only hold 13 oz( i am more used to like 20 oz kind).I Have also heard that tranquility has more SAP than molicare which i like but still skeptical.The molicares i have looked at seem like they might not be worth the price. I Have also heard that tranquility has more SAP than molicare which i like but still skeptical. If all fails I might just stick with abena s4s.

Considering that I am in the same boat it is a little difficult to find diapers that fit without being too large, and even then they will probably not work so well. I have only tried a few different brands, although I have found that the Abena S4's and the Molicare Super Plus are the best. However, I am not too sure if Medium Bambinos or Cushies would fit me.

funseeker

Depending on your waist size you do have a lot of options. If you can find Pampers 7 on a close out and they fit you it would meet your objective. I am not sure but someone on this board noted size 7 was also available in Luvs.

Well for myself I have a small waistline and often I just use XL goodnites, they work well. Or if I don't feel like weaing those I'll wear size small Depends underwear. Both are pretty cheap, comfortable, and hold decent amounts in my opinion.
    However those are the only two I've ever had any experience with.

Considering that I am in the same boat it is a little difficult to find diapers that fit without being too large, and even then they will probably not work so well. I have only tried a few different brands, although I have found that the Abena S4's and the Molicare Super Plus are the best. However, I am not too sure if Medium Bambinos or Cushies would fit me.
    Well the teddies run small and fit sorta...By that I mean the tapes are touching and it rises too high. I honestly like the Abena S4's just I want a different variety. I am scared to try small dry 24/7s cause I tried a sample of mediums and they literally swallowed me whole.

Well for myself I have a small waistline and often I just use XL goodnites, they work well. Or if I don't feel like weaing those I'll wear size small Depends underwear. Both are pretty cheap, comfortable, and hold decent amounts in my opinion.
    However those are the only two I've ever had any experience with.
    I actually totally forgot about those. I know when i first tried underjams I loved those except the sides kept ripping off. The goodnights I never really tried cause I accidentally bought the boxer version by accident my first time around.

I did not know that Dry 24/7s were made with a small size, I might look into that. I don't mind much about the variety, each serves for the same purpose. I am trying to find the one that is best for me overall.

Also, it is understandable if you want to wear a poncho, go for a medium size! :P

Quote Originally Posted by FurtiveKit View Post
    I did not know that Dry 24/7s were made with a small size, I might look into that. I don't mind much about the variety, each serves for the same purpose. I am trying to find the one that is best for me overall.

Also, it is understandable if you want to wear a poncho, go for a medium size! :P
    Well the company didn't want to release it on other sites because it has lower performance compared to their other brands.Its only on their website. From what I have read they have a little bit more absorbency than a Abena M4. Also I forgot about this but not sure if I am getting my hopes up for nothing but when I emailed bambino diapers they sent me this back:

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we do not have any small sizes available. We are not sure if we will be getting that size back in stock at this time. If we do we will let our customer's know as soon as when and or if they do become available. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
    *Bambino Customer Service*".

I hope this means they are reconsidering bringing back smalls or at least making them special ordering.

After one diaper, I can vouch with somewhat confidence for the quality of Medium ATNs(all sizes should be built the same). The only real downside I found was the fact that they are SO. CRINKLY. I don't have any regular briefs because I'm a boxers guy(when I'm not a diaper guy that is) and I think those might help as a silencer, but I can't know for sure. But idk, some people really like crinkly diapers. I don't mind because this is something I do when absolutely no one is around but it does somewhat take away the option of being near people or going out and remaining undetected. For about a dollar a diaper(probably less than a dollar for your size), I really can't complain although I may look into quieter diapers for my next order.

Quote Originally Posted by DSquared895 View Post
    After one diaper, I can vouch with somewhat confidence for the quality of Medium ATNs(all sizes should be built the same). The only real downside I found was the fact that they are SO. CRINKLY. I don't have any regular briefs because I'm a boxers guy(when I'm not a diaper guy that is) and I think those might help as a silencer, but I can't know for sure. But idk, some people really like crinkly diapers. I don't mind because this is something I do when absolutely no one is around but it does somewhat take away the option of being near people or going out and remaining undetected. For about a dollar a diaper(probably less than a dollar for your size), I really can't complain although I may look into quieter diapers for my next order.
    The normal tranquility actually would seem to be the best price from what i have seen but not so sure about the absorbency. Do you know if the ATTN would leave a bulge worn with jeans and boxer? Maybe It would help hide the sound even if they are that crinkly?

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    I know when i first tried underjams I loved those except the sides kept ripping off.
    I know the feeling all too well, I think the underjams are way comfortable, just wish the sides didn't rip. I've had good success so far with goodnites. I'm also looking for a small size diaper to call my own.