Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teens and Wal-mart

BabySandshrew

Default Teens and Wal-mart

I always wondered something why do people especialy teens like to hang out in Wal-Mart and mess around? There is allot of videos on YouTube about kids messing around and playing pranks

Because why not?

Its fun, ever herd of that list 300 things to do to get kicked out of walmart?

Alot of Teens get a kick out of that sort of thing, its fun, a source of entertainment.

Why do kids smoke weed? Why do they do anything?

Well in one of the towns I lived in, it was pretty small, so Wal-Mart was one of the few free places that had air conditioning in the summer. Plus it was the place everyone went to shop at anyways, so I guess the appeal of meeting other people you know helped *shrugs*. It was basically Wal-Mart or the movie theater, so yeah.

DrunknFox

Quote Originally Posted by Drago15 View Post
    I always wondered something why do people especialy teens like to hang out in Wal-Mart and mess around? There is allot of videos on YouTube about kids messing around and playing pranks
    I'm a teen and go to wal-mart (occasionally).
    Teens pull pranks on wal-mart, because Wal-mart sucks balls. The employees are all old, or mean. The prices are good, but the stores is known for being a zombie store.

Countryboy95

Also most malls now a days if you are not older than 17 you cannot be there without an adult past like 3pm... It sucks... Security threw me out and i had no clue this was a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy95 View Post
    Also most malls now a days if you are not older than 17 you cannot be there without an adult past like 3pm... It sucks... Security threw me out and i had no clue this was a rule.
    Never heard of that rule they dont do it here, but isnt that age descrimination?

Countryboy95

Nope it is private property they can do what they want and where are u at cause u might not know the rule... I was at St Louis Galleria Mall when it happened... In STL for a doctor visit and went there to see a movie.

Haven't set foot in a Wal-Mart since I was 10... largely because my parents have qualms about their business practices, but I'll leave that for another post. I just mess around in the outdoors.

Because Target is for old people?

Because they're too lame to hang out at the mall?

Quote Originally Posted by Balto123 View Post
    I'm a teen and go to wal-mart (occasionally).
    Teens pull pranks on wal-mart, because Wal-mart sucks balls. The employees are all old, or mean. The prices are good, but the stores is known for being a zombie store.
    The employees take like an hour to catch on to the pranks, or find you. I have never pulled a walmart prank but I have seen plenty of videos and nobody ever finds them. That's problably why it keeps happening.