Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

I don't actually want to introduce myself, but apparently I have to. I am female, and gay. I spend most of the time on computer. I like gaming, although many of the newer, popular games, I can't afford. [Removed] I like to keep up with the news and politics. I draw things. I write things, but I won't post them here because most of them are irrelevant.

I am resorting to this old fetish because everything else reminds me of my ex-girlfriend and makes me upset. >.<

I don't plan on posting at all after this.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 01-Mar-2012 at 08:57.

Well welcome to ADISC.
    It's a shame that you dont plan on posting. There are a lot of people that love gaming and share similar interests on here, and there are a lot of people that like to chat and share ideas.

Hope you reconsider! It's a lot more then just a story board or chat room...

But...but....

We want you to contribute!

ADISC is probably the only place on the internet with any sense of community between each other, and we're all very interested in getting to know other AB/DLs from around the world! We really would love to get to know you. We all know it takes some courage to put yourself out there in a state of such vulnerability, but I can assure you this: no one here will take advantage. We understand because we've been there. We know how you may feel right now, regarding the fetish.

I'm not saying you HAVE to post, but you won't regret it in any way at all, trust me. Some users post poems in their blogs for all to see, and I'm not sure if they post art in their galleries (seeing how I spend very little time there), but you definitely should! It doesn't matter if it doesn't relate to diapers or regression; we're not strictly about that. We're more about the person behind the screen.

I hope you reconsider in the future about posting!

Hi, straycatgirl. Welcome to ADISC. Please don't be shy, or feel uneasy about posting in the forums. You are among friends here. Take a little while to look around, and get familiar with the place. When you feel a little more comfortable, please join in. You don't have to be a ' wall-flower ' here, we really are interested in what you have to say. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderful world of ADISC.

Yuki9689

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post
    But...but....

We want you to contribute!

ADISC is probably the only place on the internet with any sense of community between each other, and we're all very interested in getting to know other AB/DLs from around the world! We really would love to get to know you. We all know it takes some courage to put yourself out there in a state of such vulnerability, but I can assure you this: no one here will take advantage. We understand because we've been there. We know how you may feel right now, regarding the fetish.

I'm not saying you HAVE to post, but you won't regret it in any way at all, trust me. Some users post poems in their blogs for all to see, and I'm not sure if they post art in their galleries (seeing how I spend very little time there), but you definitely should! It doesn't matter if it doesn't relate to diapers or regression; we're not strictly about that. We're more about the person behind the screen.

I hope you reconsider in the future about posting!
    Agreed.
    There is no way you would regret posting here ^^ but if you don't want to, that's fine too.
    You didn't really have to post an intro, but it helps to get rid of that annoying yellow box and it helps us get to know you.

Welcome to Adisc, hope you enjoy it here!

Hi straycatgirl,
    its disappointing you don't want to contribute, and sorry for whatever situation you had with your ex-girlfriend. Nevertheless I'm happy to see a new member, especially a girl (not being creepy, its just there aren't too many of those, it seems...) like me! Welcome, and I hope you decide to post a little in the future.