Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want an avatar?

Default Anyone want an avatar?

Recently, I drew an avatar for a member of this site, and I enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind drawing for anyone else. So, if your interested just send me a message (or reply to this thread) and I'll start as soon as I can.

Oh, BTW, you don't have to pay or anything, I'm just doing this from the kindness of my heart <3.

PullupKid

Do you do furry? If so, can you draw me an avatar?

What can you do for me in the way of a dragon? Maybe something with wings outstretched or swept back, perhaps in flight? Regular or stylized, either way. I'd prefer something more Western than Eastern. Color-gold as a first choice, although a treatment in silver or blue might be fun, too.

Thank you in advance! (and if you kick out a high-res version, I'd love to see that too!)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	7874

What can you do for me in the way of a dragon? Maybe something with wings outstretched or swept back, perhaps in flight? Regular or stylized, either way. I'd prefer something more Western than Eastern. Color-gold as a first choice, although a treatment in silver or blue might be fun, too
    fairly early on, just wanted to see if you liked the pose

Hmm. What could you do for a humanized, babified Wheatley? Worth a shot.

Maybe for me a sith? Dressed in black with a red saber?

a sith is a cool idea.

I have been imagining a cute young boy sitting kinda facing away and looking up in awe of a mountain skyline. wearing red overalls and a blue shirt. do I have to mention that he has a diaper on.

OK, but only if it is five stories tall and can shoot lasers from its eyes. I want this thing to be full world-domination mode, no little pixels on a screen. I expect it here within the week or you'll be hearing from me in the form of a robot invasion of your home!