Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An introduction from Mummaboy

Cool An introduction from Mummaboy

Hi everyone.
    I'm Mummaboy, I've been on ADISC for a few months now but didnt know I had to do an introduction On the outside I'm an average Architecture student, but when no ones around im a TB. I am also really into age regression.

No one knows about my love for diapers so I havent really got anyone to talk to about it. So a while back i went on a hunt for someone to talk to and found myself here, and i sure am glad about it!

Although diapers pretty much rule my life, I am also inlove with Architecture and Art! I love drawing scenario's where I've regressed to a toddler and my mother has to look after me I do love writing stories aswell but I start and never get round to finishing so I've for a couple dozen unfinished stories!

Its way past my bedtime so I'm off to bed I hope I didn't bore you to much I am really looking forward to some feedback and maybe a friend to chat with

Many thanks
    Mummaboy

The first short story which I wrote for this site was so much fun to write. I was actually excited as I finished it. All the pieces came together and it was a great feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    Welcome to Adisc!
    Thank you very much!

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The first short story which I wrote for this site was so much fun to write. I was actually excited as I finished it. All the pieces came together and it was a great feeling.
    It must be a great feeling!! I get about half way through, then get distracted! What was your first story called? And can you give me any tips on how to finish? Thanks.

Welcome to the global community of cribdwellers.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Welcome to the global community of cribdwellers.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mummaboy View Post
    Thank you very much!

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

It must be a great feeling!! I get about half way through, then get distracted! What was your first story called? And can you give me any tips on how to finish? Thanks.
    It's called "Going Home" and is actually on this site, though about 3 years back. When I wrote it, I envisioned a box with pigeon holes, like where you would put nick-nacks. In each cubicle was an event in the story. I simply went from event to event, until the last. I knew how the story would end when I first started. I'm weird that way, apparently. I also visualize stories, like they will be made into a movie. The major action events move the story along.

I find that the hard part in writing is moving from say point M to point N, when the material is important for the plot, but contains no action, or little dialogue. This is where you have to use a lot of skill, and say something that is important, interesting or philosophical. Often, it says something about who we are as people, and in my stories, often, where we hurt. I'm often surprised when I sit down to write, and things just come to me from some other plain, as if someone else is writing it. I tend to tunnel vision when I write, and when that happens, other parts of my brain open up which really aren't tapped into any other time.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It's called "Going Home" and is actually on this site, though about 3 years back. When I wrote it, I envisioned a box with pigeon holes, like where you would put nick-nacks. In each cubicle was an event in the story. I simply went from event to event, until the last. I knew how the story would end when I first started. I'm weird that way, apparently. I also visualize stories, like they will be made into a movie. The major action events move the story along.

I find that the hard part in writing is moving from say point M to point N, when the material is important for the plot, but contains no action, or little dialogue. This is where you have to use a lot of skill, and say something that is important, interesting or philosophical. Often, it says something about who we are as people, and in my stories, often, where we hurt. I'm often surprised when I sit down to write, and things just come to me from some other plain, as if someone else is writing it. I tend to tunnel vision when I write, and when that happens, other parts of my brain open up which really aren't tapped into any other time.
    WOW! Thank you so much! That was really helpful, I will try that 'pigeon hole' thing you mentioned. Also I have A.D.D so I find it very easy to let my mind drift and visualize a story. I will try and find 'Going Home' and have a read. Also when i get round to finishing a story i will send it to you

Thanks
    mummaboy

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by matlat90210 View Post
    Just wanted to welcome u to the site
    Thank you very much

Welcome to ADISC Mummaboy.

As well as having a forum here for Finished Stories, we have one for incomplete stories/stories which are still in progress, which I think can be quite helpful in getting other people's feedback, or suggestions.

Hopefully we'll see you posting around, and again, welcome. ^_^