Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How In Shape is ADISC?

Default How In Shape is ADISC?

I'm just curious as to how many of us ADISCers work out. Feel free to throw down some weight and height stats and even your maxes if you lift or something like that. I don't know. I just want to observe how many of us are in shape and, if you're in shape, what you do to do so. What's your routine? How long's it take you? How often? Do you do cardio? Any advice? Stuff like that. I can always learn. :3
    I'm 5'9" 165lbs.
    My max on squats is 210.
    My max on bench is 135.
    My max on leg press is 400.
    I work legs on Mondays,
    Chest, triceps, and calves on tuesdays,
    back, and abs on Wednesdays,
    Biceps, forearms, shoulders, on Thursdays.
    Strictly lots of abs and cardio on Fridays.
    Weekends are rest days.

What's the rest of ADISC do to get in shape? :3 I'm curious. n_n

I cycle during the not winter and play dancing games during the winter. Last year, I rode about 3,500 km, and I still enjoy playing Dance Dance Revolution for an hour or two on days off. I still eat too much junk and drink too much beer, but at least I'm only kinda fat instead of really fat (195ish at 5'9")

I'm 69" and ~ 150 lbs.
    I'm not a good meter (lol) though, because I'm (a bit) Anna: Meaning, I won't purge, but I'll refuse to eat when I'm feeling fat -- which can be often.
    I walk a lot too. I'll watch HBOGO on the treadmill hours at a time. (and not move much the next day...)
    I don't know about 'in shape' but I do not do anything like lift weights. Props on your dedication to your work out, though!

I started running again... and then got some wisdom teeth out and had to not do any exercise for a week and that killed it. Now I'm waiting for it to warm up to start again.

I'm not in shape but I'm not fat at all. I'm around 6'3" and 180 pounds.

zombiebaby

I don't work out.
    Last edited by zombiebaby; 29-Feb-2012 at 05:09.

I went to a winery today. I bought three bottles and a pound of fudge. That should answer all questions.

5'7"
    125-132 Pounds (Variation of weight)

I've bench pressed 165 with reps, suppose I would be able to do around 185 as a max. Doing legs, I am currently able to do reps of 285 on squat(on last set), with 300 as a max(On smith machine). I would never care for maxing out the leg press again, as it is extremely bad for your knees doing so, however, when I did my max was around 600.

Currently, I have been doing more cardio, as I am considering training for a marathon soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I went to a winery today. I bought three bottles and a pound of fudge. That should answer all questions.
    You sir, are speaking my language!
    Red, White or Blush? Varietal or blended?

Local winery, so none of the above! I got bottles of blueberry and pear wine, as well as a bottle of blueberry dessert wine.

I had a bottle of the blueberry wine (non-dessert) a few years ago that was consumed concurrent with some blueberry cheesecake. No words. None.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Local winery, so none of the above! I got bottles of blueberry and pear wine, as well as a bottle of blueberry dessert wine.

I had a bottle of the blueberry wine (non-dessert) a few years ago that was consumed concurrent with some blueberry cheesecake. No words. None.
    Words = glaaaaaagh urrrrr *smack* *DRoooooool*
    What a combo, you're right there aren't any words.