Thread: Hi from Jenny

jennyblue4

Default Hi from Jenny

Hey @ all.
    My name is Jenny and I am from Germany. I am between 20 and 30 years old, though I whish I would be much younger sometimes.

I love reading (diaper-)stories and am thinking about writing my own sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyblue4 View Post
    Hey @ all.
    My name is Jenny and I am from Germany. I am between 20 and 30 years old, though I whish I would be much younger sometimes.

I love reading (diaper-)stories and am thinking about writing my own sometime.
    Hi jennyblue4. Welcome to ADISC. We have a ' Stories ' board here, and quite a few contributing authors. You should be able to find something you like reading, and when you feel ready, please do add some of your own work, as well. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and enjoy exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.

Welcome, Jenny! I'm glad you are here, and I hope you do contribute to the stories page. I'm not much of an author, myself, but I enjoy the stories, too. What are some other hobbies you enjoy?

Hi Jenny! I love stories too it's good to be between 20 and 30 because...u can always play and be younger whenever you want to