Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So not fair

Default So not fair

DryNites - Productinformatie over absorberende broekjes en boxershorts voor de nacht

Huggies DryNites ad 2012 - YouTube

Not sure how common knowledge it is that drynites has 3 sizes in some countries but I just found out that the smallest size for toddlers has dinosaurs on them. DINOSAURS!!! I was so happy with goodnites/drynites for being blue and camo was pretty cool, but now I find out that dinosaurs are a print but that they are only available in some countries and only in really small sizes. UUUUGGGGHHHHHH. Dinosaurs were my favorite thing in the world until I was 18 (even did an internship at a paleontology lab in high school) and I still love them. Even though they wouldn't fit I would still buy the dinosaur goodnites if I could get them in America, but no. I wish I never even knew that they existed at all, but pandora has opened the jar and my will to live has diminished (pardon my venting but UGH).

I really thought about getting the dinosaur trainers. They look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I just found out that the smallest size for toddlers has dinosaurs on them. DINOSAURS!!!
    No crap! (*ahem*)
    I wish I could wander international pharmacies like I wander the web! Dinosaurs, Hello Kitty, TRAINS!!!! OMG! we get the poopiest (*ahem again*) patterns.

I wish goodnites had the dinos in the largest size also. I also wish they had the boxers still (did anyone try those - if so how good/bad were they?).

Quote Originally Posted by shortyerf View Post
    I wish goodnites had the dinos in the largest size also. I also wish they had the boxers still (did anyone try those - if so how good/bad were they?).
    I tried the boxers, and -- No. Just no. it was a pull-ups sized "diaper" with a mutant cloth covering for the boxer part. It was as if someone had tried to make pants out of a jellyfish and a rubber band. Someone, I might add, who had never seen a pair of boxers before and had only gotten a vague idea of what boxers were by reading a description on the internet -- written by an alien species with no legs.

thanks, maybe I'm glad they have removed them. Still want dinos, though, or even having multiple designs in each package would be awesome. BTW I tried a new pair of goodnites today & I must say they have come a long way since their first ones (which I bought years ago). Much more comfortable, quiet, and innovative.

Quote Originally Posted by shortyerf View Post
    I loved the second generation of goodnites boxers (the original GN boxers were worthless). They were a plastic backed diaper with a soft boxer material hiding the diaper. They looked a little off in terms of normal boxers, but unless a person had experience with GN boxers no one would be able to tell it was a pull up. The waistband is what was the most impressive; only diaper I have ever worn that wasn't completely obvious it was a diaper if it poked over your pajama bottoms or jeans (or wore without pants at all, which I often did, even outside). They were also thicker than normal goodnites and much softer.

Many people disliked them because they were slightly smaller than normal goodnites and you got less per pack, but really they were still great if they fit. Kids on the low end of the size recommendation had the opposite problem -they looked like gym shorts only wider and puffier. I wouldn't suggest wearing them alone as pajamas at a sleepover, but unlike goodnites, underjams, or any other diaper out there, if they poke over pajama bottoms (which underwear tends to do if you are playing around) then no one is the wiser. And they were very comfortable.

If you want to try them, there are lots still on ebay (if you can buy on ebay). Don't do it unless you are less than 120 lbs, and make sure to get them in packs of 10 and not 11 (cases of 40 not 44).

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I loved the second generation of goodnites boxers (the original GN boxers were worthless). They were a plastic backed diaper with a soft boxer material hiding the diaper. They looked a little off in terms of normal boxers, but unless a person had experience with GN boxers no one would be able to tell it was a pull up. The waistband is what was the most impressive; only diaper I have ever worn that wasn't completely obvious it was a diaper if it poked over your pajama bottoms or jeans (or wore without pants at all, which I often did, even outside). They were also thicker than normal goodnites and much softer.

Many people disliked them because they were slightly smaller than normal goodnites and you got less per pack, but really they were still great if they fit. Kids on the low end of the size recommendation had the opposite problem -they looked like gym shorts only wider and puffier. I wouldn't suggest wearing them alone as pajamas at a sleepover, but unlike goodnites, underjams, or any other diaper out there, if they poke over pajama bottoms (which underwear tends to do if you are playing around) then no one is the wiser. And they were very comfortable.

If you want to try them, there are lots still on ebay (if you can buy on ebay). Don't do it unless you are less than 120 lbs, and make sure to get them in packs of 10 and not 11 (cases of 40 not 44).
    Also noisy. The inside was a plain white diaper strip. They were softer than most other diapers, the fabric felt kind of like fleece, and the waistband was a really tight fit, but as has been said they're smaller.