Thread: wakeing up

Default wakeing up

I don't know about anybody else but I love it when i wake up and, the two diapers I'm wearing are wet, and i know for a fact that i went to bed dry. Anybody else feel this same way?

Sadly I can’t seem to wet the bed. So I don’t know the exact feeling of that but I do sometimes go to bed in one wet diaper with another dry one on top. And I don’t know if I do wet more or if it just soaked throw but I sometimes wake up with both wet diapers and I love it.

Yep, for me waking wet with no memory is the ultimate. The shame, the disgrace of losing control in my sleep for some reason I love it. Glow stays with me the entire day.

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    Yep, for me waking wet with no memory is the ultimate. The shame, the disgrace of losing control in my sleep for some reason I love it. Glow stays with me the entire day.
    I feel exactly the same I like waking up having been naughty and hopping out of bed with a thick wet nappy between my legs

I am kinda opposite, I feel great when I wake up dry. I wet my nappy a few times a week while asleep.

something124

I sometimes drink a ton of water before I go to sleep in hopes of waking up with a wet diaper. Sometimes I do and I lay on the ground on a towel and change myself. I love the experience.

funseeker

The morning is always the same here and that is two very soaked diapers. I have been using a Tranquility ATN Small as a stuffer and they sure hold a lot.