Thread: hello all

Default hello all

It's bbycool here. I'm a dude from London on his mid 20s. I finished uni and started working few years ago. London is a great city work wise, lot of things always going on.

I love my adult life. I've been a bed wetter for quite a while and diapers make me feel secure and good. I love to come back from a tough day working in the city and relax watching cartoons with a diaper and a pacifier :-) I read couple of posts on this forum and really like them. I love the stories and in some of them i've found "familiar" situations...thats the main reason why i'm joining the comunity

Out of diapers, i am a pretty normal guy. Big fan of sports and finance (could live with ESPN and Bloomberg tv all alone). I also love music with a wide range of tastes...and open to discover more. I also like travelling.

This is me fellas, i hope to become more active by the day on the forum and share experiences / comments

Good day to everybody!

BC

hello, i was in london over the weekend. great weather twas too.

Hello and welcome! It's not often I hear of someone that watches Bloomberg as a form of entertainment. Good on ya!

I love to come back from a tough day working in the city and relax watching cartoons with a diaper and a pacifier :-)
    Hello And Welcome to ADISC bbycool, I Also Love Cartoons and having a Binky and a diaper to Go along with watching cartoons is An Awesome experience and a great stress reliever.

I read couple of posts on this forum and really like them. I love the stories and in some of them i've found "familiar" situations...thats the main reason why i'm joining the community
    I Find the stories on here to be really good as well and The community is great as well, and posts are informative,relevant and Helpful

Out of diapers, i am a pretty normal guy. Big fan of sports
    What kind of sports do you like, do you have a a favorite team or Player? i love sports as well do you have any interests in motorsports?

ADISC Welcomes bbycool!

Sorry,I really screwed up your quotes this time my apologies
    not sure how to fix it either as I'm new here as well and still learning the ropes as well.

Ha! Pretty lucky you. Good weather in london is a weird thing

---------- Post added at 04:37 ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 ----------

I know. Bloomberg Tv what can is say. I prefer CNetwork though :-)

---------- Post added at 04:42 ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 ----------

) I'm glad u like diapers and cartoons too. Way to go! I eat all type of sports, big basketball fan but also like football, soccer tennis, etc... What about you? I play soccer, and tennis and also love ski when i get a chance to scape to the mountains :-)

As I like to say, welcome to our global community crib

Enjoy your stay.