Thread: Seeking scenario advice for both partners regressing

Default Seeking scenario advice for both partners regressing

Hellos,

I am seeking advice for a scenario for my partner and I. We are both ab/dls, thou I normally play the "mommy" and he my babyboy. I don't know how to approach this kind of scenario. We don't have a third party to play the caretaker. Not that we are ready for that.

While I tend to enjoy dl play with my partner, I have not had many "little"experiences. I want to be able to share that with him while he regresses as well. That is an experience I have always wanted to share with him. We have discussed it several times. While he agrees that it is something he wants, neither of us can figure out how to "make it happen."

Any thoughts, previous experiences or advice would be appreciated.

=^.^=
    kittyellie

Hi! I'm assuming that your regression age is around 1-2 years old, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by kittyellie View Post
    While he agrees that it is something he wants, neither of us can figure out how to "make it happen."
    Could you elaborate? Are you looking for scenarios that you could act out, or are you unsure of how you both will be cared for without a caretaker?

I think you should seek out a trusted/recomended nanny. Its an experiance not to be missed.