Thread: what nappys to buy

Default what nappys to buy

i am looking into buying more nappy's after trying attends i want something a bit more better i think
    i live in the uk what is the best for absorbency ??

i tend to wear most at night

but would the Abri-form M4 be good ???

also how bulty are they as i do wear nappys out and sometimes to work

can anyone advise

are the m4's like these
    Abri-Form X-Plus

are they plastic backed like the attends
    Last edited by YorkshireDL; 27-Feb-2012 at 19:40.

M4 is the same as what they used to call X-Plus. Most of us regard them pretty highly, though they are bulky to wear out in public. May have to be quick as they are seemingly being replaced by a cloth-like version.

Tena Slip Maxis are good as well, a bit less bulky than the Abena though you can always go down an absorbency level with either if you want to be more discreet in public, and save the thicker ones for at home/in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by nj78 View Post
    M4 is the same as what they used to call X-Plus. Most of us regard them pretty highly, though they are bulky to wear out in public. May have to be quick as they are seemingly being replaced by a cloth-like version.

Tena Slip Maxis are good as well, a bit less bulky than the Abena though you can always go down an absorbency level with either if you want to be more discreet in public, and save the thicker ones for at home/in bed.
    do the tena slip maxi expand when wet ?? like a proper nappy does ?or do the m4s

has anyone ever tryed these
    https://secureshop.co.uk/epages/9500...aDiapersmedium

CrawleyDL, which attends have you been using? '10 regular slip? Of the nappies available in the uk I find them to be one of the most swelling-when-wet. The Tena Slip Maxi is a bit of a funny one. Formerly ranking among the absolutely best, over the years (has been a regular for me for 10 years..) it has become weaker product. Will still hold quite a bit, but doesn't hold as many heavy floods as say the Abena X Plus (M4/L4). If you wet the Tena Slip Maxi more gradually it will in the end hold a huge amount, and therefore swell up nicely too.

I really say - try a few brands. Some will satisfy you more than others. Some fit a certain body time better. Some are more absorbent.. Just try as many as you can until you find the best product. It is fun!

Andrew

I prefer Tena Slip medium maxi because of their high rate of sap. in my opinion nothing else is as good. Unless you are talking about Fabine exclusiv.

Well i have ordered my first pack of m4's yay they should he here friday

---------- Post added 01-03-2012 at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was 29-02-2012 at 14:44 ----------

yay they have arived well tonight is the night yay