Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi all,
    Sorry to say I'm not much of a conversationalist. What I am is a life long DL, with a few small AB tendencies, mostly an affinity for Pampers. I wet the bed until I was about ten, and discovered the "good feelings" associated with rubbing against the bed while diapered, my guess is my fetish developed from there. I've been around this scene for quite some time, having discovered DPF online in the early 90s and participating in the early C$erve and Prodigy forums, as well as ASFD as newsgroups took hold. Anyhow, glad to be on board over here, looking forward to sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by deadhead View Post
    Hi all,
    Sorry to say I'm not much of a conversationalist. What I am is a life long DL, with a few small AB tendencies, mostly an affinity for Pampers. I wet the bed until I was about ten, and discovered the "good feelings" associated with rubbing against the bed while diapered, my guess is my fetish developed from there. I've been around this scene for quite some time, having discovered DPF online in the early 90s and participating in the early C$erve and Prodigy forums, as well as ASFD as newsgroups took hold. Anyhow, glad to be on board over here, looking forward to sharing.
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

It's always nice to get some new members here, especially some of the 'old' crew from DPF. I think you might recognise some of our long standing members from there, you should definitely keep your eyes open!

In the meantime, why don't you tell us something about yourself that doesn't deal directly with this... erm... hobby?