Thread: Hello from GhostRider

Default Hello from GhostRider

Hi all.

It was a pleasant surprise when I stumbled upon this site a few days ago. For years I have struggled to understand a part of my life that is uncomfortable to discuss with most people. Here at ADISC I hope to gain a better understanding of my desires and behaviors. I also hope to make new friends here – friends who want to help one another to live better lives and to have a better understanding of our actions.

So…….. that being said………

I’m not sure what label to place upon myself. I’m not a TB or AB because I don’t desire to be a baby or to be babied. DL is a term that is closer to who I am but I don’t love diapers. Diapers just seem to be the best method I have found so far to vent or release desires and needs that I have.

After years of trial, error, and experimentation I have learned that I enjoy the inner feelings of comfort and well-being that come from the bulk and weight that diapers provide.

I’ve learned that I don’t like peed-in diapers. I prefer to pour water into them. They stay cleaner and remain free of unpleasant smells. It also makes it much easier to not over-fill them thereby avoiding leaks. Poopy diapers have never interested me.

I don’t like to see the diaper I am wearing. I like to cover the diaper with underwear: briefs or boxer-briefs. I usually have on more than one brief to help support the weight and bulk of the diaper. I actually like underwear much better than diapers. UL (underwear lover) describes me much better than the term DL. I don’t like the term underwear fetish – it seems way too strong for me.

I’ve also learned that I don’t like to wear the diaper because of the dampness and babyishness of it. I like to fold it up and place it in my underwear where the bulk of the diaper would have been if I were actually wearing it. This further helps with the diaper not being seen. It also helps to avoid the hassles of diaper tapes and taking everything on and off. Because I don’t wear the diaper it really doesn’t matter which brand of diaper I buy.

Last of all, I enjoy wearing the diaper(s) and underwear while watching T.V., reading books, surfing the net, etc. I’ve found that doing it one or two evenings per week satisfies my needs. I’ve never done it in public or with friends or family.

Well, there’s a lot more I could say but I feel like this is sufficient to introduce myself.

Hello, I am GhostRider!

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

A little more about me...

I love motorcycles. I have a 2006 Suzuki SV650S that I love to ride. I prefer riding off-road on dirt bikes but I don't have a dirt bike right now. I've only had to get stitches once from riding motorcycles.

I've never had a broken bone before which is kind of rare because of my love for motorcycles.

Hablo Espanol.

I almost have a bachelor's degree in college.

I love to play board games like Settler's of Catan, Balderdash, various versions of Risk, Clue, etc.

I love to play card games like Phase 10, Canasta, Hearts, and many many others.

I love to go 4-wheeling in the mountains with my truck.

I ususally go to the theater once a week to watch a movie.

I love dogs. I've also had pet rabbits, hamsters, rats, pigeons, and fish.

I love to go camping in Utah and Idaho.

I played Runescape for a while. I occationally play Civilization 5. I've played other computer games but nothing recently.

I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

I'm currently reading the Hunger Games books. I've read Percy Jackson and other Rick Riordan books. I love the Harry Potter books and movies.

I love snow and all kinds of snow related activities.

I've been to Germany, France, and the Netherlands and loved it.

I've been on a Carribean cruise and LOVED it.

I'd love to visit Mexico, Cuba, Hawaii, and other parts of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
    Hi all.

It was a pleasant surprise when I stumbled upon this site a few days ago. For years I have struggled to understand a part of my life that is uncomfortable to discuss with most people. Here at ADISC I hope to gain a better understanding of my desires and behaviors. I also hope to make new friends here Ė friends who want to help one another to live better lives and to have a better understanding of our actions.

SoÖÖ.. that being saidÖÖÖ

Hi GhostRider

I am sure you will be happy you "stumbled" onto this site!

I am sure you will ahve fun getting to learn more about *BDL stuff and no doubt, make lots of friends along the way.

Just curious, what's your favorite diaper so far?

=)

http://oi42.tinypic.com/zy7at4.jpg

I've only tried a couple of types of diapers. Depends seem to be just fine for me.