Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Constipated

Default Constipated

I am constipated, I haven't pooped in 5 days and I am starting to worry any sugestions? I am not talking about constipation in a diaper I am talking about just normal constipation I am not incontinent either.

Update - I had a surgery last Wednesday and I am on a lot of pain medicine so I can't tell when I need to go anyway but a couple of times I have felt the need I had to sit there and couldn't poop

Please Help me
    Last edited by maxipoo; 27-Feb-2012 at 01:28. Reason: Accidental press of OK

dvid113

Drink/take some mineral oil... And don't worry about reporting back

If it's been that long, I'd definitely want to get it checked out with a doctor.

And... you've read the marshmallow thread, right...?

Well,

I do know what your feeling...wasn't joking...if your constipated too long you WILL get really sick.

And yes I'm on pain killers...for an auto accident. And yes constipation is a side effect noted with most pain killers.

So use google for instructions and go to Walmart or local pharmacy and get an enema kit or even just a fleet prepackaged enema.

Use it...guaranteed to work...100% effective...little to no side effects...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

I do know what your feeling...wasn't joking...if your constipated too long you WILL get really sick.

And yes I'm on pain killers...for an auto accident. And yes constipation is a side effect noted with most pain killers.

So use google for instructions and go to Walmart or local pharmacy and get an enema kit or even just a fleet prepackaged enema.

Use it...guaranteed to work...100% effective...little to no side effects...

B
    Not sure what my parents think...I am 14 and don't have a drivers license/not in walking distance of a store
    and I have a very bad back (what I got surgery on) and not sure it would be very good because I heard that it does put some pressure on your lower back.

Please reply again
    Thank you

Well,

I'm not a doctor, but in general enemas are very easy to do and are safe...IMHO you won't have any more pressure on your back...in fact you should have much less pressure once you don't have five days of stuff backed up in there...

An enema will soften the stool an make it way easier to pass...the pills I take make your stool hard an it's not easy to pass then...I just use a saltwater enema

Here is a link.

Enema Benefits - How to do an Enema

B

Default constipation

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    Not sure what my parents think...I am 14 and don't have a drivers license/not in walking distance of a store
    and I have a very bad back (what I got surgery on) and not sure it would be very good because I heard that it does put some pressure on your lower back.

Please reply again
    Thank you
    I've dealt with this for years, as I'm on continuel pain killers too. The Doc prescibes senna-cot pills. It is a stool softner and stimulent laxitive together. Drink more water stay away from sugary stuff, and maybe a push in suppository. They are like little bullets, and very easy to use, You'll be poopin in no time! Good luck, and don't keep goin cause its gonna hurt the longer you go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

I'm not a doctor, but in general enemas are very easy to do and are safe...IMHO you won't have any more pressure on your back...in fact you should have much less pressure once you don't have five days of stuff backed up in there...

An enema will soften the stool an make it way easier to pass...the pills I take make your stool hard an it's not easy to pass then...I just use a saltwater enema

Here is a link.

Enema Benefits - How to do an Enema

B
    So how do I convince my parents to buy me an enema?...I mean I'm all for it but I'm not sure what they will think.