Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With your mummy or daddy...?

Default With your mummy or daddy...?

For those lucky enough to have one, I'm wondering if you tell them you need a change, or do they check you and decide for you?

Though I don't have one, I'd love to wake up from a nap and have to waddle up to a daddy and say I'd had a little accident? Just wondering what you think

Well,

That depends on the situation.

Me I'm ic so during usuall times I change or ask...

Now if playing or in my crib...I just get checked like any little one...

So both is my answer...

B

I'm usually asked if I need to be changed. Sometimes I'll ask to be changed, but that's only if I'm getting close to leaking. So, not very often.

-Ron

If I had a mommy or daddy (that is abdl mommy or daddy), I would prefer to be changed by mommy. But I have no preference as to asking or being checked

Daddy changes me
    Sometimes he knows when I'm wet, but sometimes I have to say something. We're still kind of new to all this.

My mommy usually asks because she knows it's time for a change. Regardless of the answer I give, she says, "Come on, let's get you in to a fresh diap."

Fayte

Babies can't ask! :P I'd like to be changed by my mummy- if I had one, that is. And, she would have to know when to ask to change me. Mummy knows best, and I wouldn't want diaper rash... but sometimes playing is too much fun

I also don't have a mummy or daddy... But if I did, I would want him/her to check me at certain times (if we were going out, before going to bed or going down for a nap, etc.), but I'd also ask to be changed when I wanted to.

The best bit about being little is that someone else is responsible for everything about you, but there's nothing cuter than having to tell mummy that you need your nappy changed... Sigh... I really, really, really would love to meet a "caretaker" to share this with... but I can't imagine that ever happening if I lived for a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    The best bit about being little is that someone else is responsible for everything about you, but there's nothing cuter than having to tell mummy that you need your nappy changed... Sigh... I really, really, really would love to meet a "caretaker" to share this with... but I can't imagine that ever happening if I lived for a million years.
    I'm with you, my friend. ^^

My wife and I are trying to RP a bit more, but we're just at the stage of getting me in my pajamas. She offered to pad me up, but I knew she was a bit too nervous for it to be enjoyable for either of us. Baby steps, I suppose... (no pun intended ^_^). She did mention that eventually, she might be willing to change wet diapers, but again, that it something I will save for the distant future. As for now, I'm simply happy that this last encounter went much more smoothly than the prior occasion.

I have had a CT in the past, but we live in different time zones now. Even at that, we didn't do anything beyond cuddling. I have another now, but the same distance-related ordeal exists. I am beginning to think that finding a 'momma' I can run to is simply not going to happen, especially since I live in a particularly desolate part of the country. Still, I am trying to be positive about what I do have.

To answer the OP, I suppose I'd love to be checked on. As tiny noted, it would be very cute to be told that their padding needed to be changed. Here's hoping it will happen...someday! ^^

Well, my daddy is very new to the scene and has only been comfortable with everything for a couple of months. He's never changed me from a wet diaper but he has put me in my sleeper and diapered me up. When we get to an even more comfortable stage in our relationship it might venture into more things. I'm sure when we get married and have a place of our own it will be much easier for that genre of things.