Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes a sissy/LG?

I am kinda new to the whole idea about LG/Sissy.. but what I think it means to me is what you feel inside..

To me, what I think is, the fact that I do not want to be a "real man", as my dad quite frankly states, and be very muscler. I do not like the looks of muscles, nor do I like working out. So I think I resort to being what is considered to be a "girl", which is to not be physically working "mans work", stay at home etc etc.

I don't know if I like the array of colours because of how society depicts what girls should wear (IE pink, light blue etc; pertaing to the above), or weather I just personally like them. Same would apply for other things like type of clothing.

However that is just my thought currently, and it may change as time does.

consder this to be why consider myself an lg/tg/sissy, if told me That I need an opteration to become girl tomorrow, and that they would see to it that plastic surgergon would do his best to help me fit ibto my new life. I would need o repress my emotions of absolute joy to keep people from sending me to have my head examined.In short I am a tg/sisy because I am male dress the part of tg, and would much rather a set of C's and a hole, than my Que and billiards.

Well... when a mommy sissy and a daddy sissy love each other very much........ oh wait never mind.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    I would need o repress my emotions of absolute joy to keep people from sending me to have my head examined.In short I am a tg/sissy because I am male dress the part of tg, and would much rather a set of C's and a hole, than my Que and billiards.
    I feel the exact same way. I don't know how many times I have wished that I had just been born a girl. However, as a friend of mine stated a few months ago if I had been a girl I wouldn't have realized the importance of the LGBT spectrum and their fights if that had been the case. BTW, I really like your comment on the Que and billiards. :P

Sorry if I get some of threes not right but in my mind there are 3 levels around “sissy” the first level is just a CD (cross dresser) they just wear girls cloths but don’t really act like girls, then there is sissy who may wear girls cloths and act like a girl some of the time. Then there is TG (transgender) and that is where a guy or girl goes all the way to get there sex parts changed.
    so from what I see a sissy is just a boy that sometimes acts and dresses like a girl well a LG (little girl) is a girl that has an AB (adult baby) side wither they are girl from birth or they got surgery.

What makes a sissy/LG?
    Nothing exactly makes a sissy or a LG really other than the frame of mind you are in. Clothing or items wont turn you into a sissy unless you are in the frame of mind to turn yourself into a sissy. For example a person could be dressed in the least sissyish clothing possible and in the least sissyish environment and feel like a girl because of there mind frame but...another person could be wearing the most sissyish clothing possible and be in the most sissyish enviroment and not feel like a girl because of there mind frame. So the only thing that makes a sissy or a LG is mind frame in my opinion and items are just little bits which make it nicer when acting as your idea of a sissy. If you believe that it isnt mind frame and more item orientated then that is probably the way you get to feeling like a sissy. It all depends on your way of acting like a sissy, for some it is mind frame and for others it is items but for a few it is both mind frame and items.

From being on this site, I've made some observations that may help show the difference.

I believe that a LG is someone who plays the role of a little girl durig their "play". They take on a girl's identity and mindset, and do things that a little girl would do. It's not a sexual thing (or at least I would hope not!)

A sissy, however, is more likely to identify as a boy/man who dresses like a girl (either willingly or is forced to). There may or may not be a sexual element to this, depending on the person.

(If this definition is incomplete, please feel free to add to it).

TheSpecterPrincess

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    From being on this site, I've made some observations that may help show the difference.

I believe that a LG is someone who plays the role of a little girl durig their "play". They take on a girl's identity and mindset, and do things that a little girl would do. It's not a sexual thing (or at least I would hope not!)
    I think it has as much potential to be sexual as ABYism or any other form of age play. I'd consider role play with LG's more sweet and loving than Sissy play (which is more harsh.) To me, being a Little Girl play is the same as AB/DL but with a crossdressing gender twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    A sissy, however, is more likely to identify as a boy/man who dresses like a girl (either willingly or is forced to). There may or may not be a sexual element to this, depending on the person.

(If this definition is incomplete, please feel free to add to it).
    I'd agree with that. Sissy is a derogatory term, used to somewhat shame the submissive partner. Like AB/DL, it descends from BDSM. To humiliate and embarrass the "sissy girl" is the caretaker's objective. If you ever read sissy stories or watch videos, you'll see what I'm talking about. Some men that may feel powerful in everyday life may find it extremely arousing to be stripped of all their might and be reduced to a sniveling, diapered little girl. Whatever gets your rocks off.

I guess I fall more into the LG spectrum of the two. I don't want to be a girl, I just love to dress up and act like one ! The same thing goes with me for ABYism.. I don't want to be a baby, I just love to dress up like one. It would suck to be a baby. I'm glad I'm fully grown with the ability to go anywhere and do whatever I want. I don't care for sissy at all. I'm not turned on by anything that has to do with being degraded or involves pain. Really all LG/Sissy are is two terms that fall under the umbrella term AB/DL.