Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What age you started?

Default What age you started?

Just sitting here in my baby night suit all baby like and started to think about how I started and the age I became a AB, and if your would like to tell other members, your first time and age!

I was 15 years old at the time, just getting up from a nights sleep with a wet nappy on, and before I change myself, my mother was changing my little brother . So as he was on the changing mate, watching my mum changing my brother, I when for a joke took his pacifier and put in in my mouth, as I have the pacifier in my mouth, I do like the feeling and run upstairs to lay down no my bed, as I laid down, I loved kicking my legs and sucking the pacifier, did not last long as my mother shouted to give back my brothers dummy.

The next few days as I want to bed I stated to act like a little baby, pinching some of my little baby brothers toys (he was 1 years old) then I remember my dad getting the auto car mart mag, and at the back was the AB shop in Kent and it took me a while, about a mouth, before I phoned her story line up, this was not good as my parents were getting big phone bills about 3 months past and the desire to be a AB was so much, so told my parents I am moving out, just to see what is was like to be independent, I was just about to turn 16, so got my first flat and settles there for a month, so when to the news shop to buy the auto car mag, and ordered my first baby set of clothes and I was in heaven. And never looked back, but yes over the early years I have been though lots of guilt and the whys I'm like this? and the amount of ússs I have throw away with guilt, throwing my AB items away was undeliverable, but now it's part of my life and very comfortable being a AB a little baby boy

That's about the way I started being a AB

I would say I was interested from age 12 or 13 but only when I became 15 did I really start trying out all the different nappies to see which I could fit into. Not many at that time I have to say I had to tape them to myself.

---------- Post added at 00:11 ---------- Previous post was at 00:09 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by baby2birl View Post
    I would say I was interested from age 12 or 13 but only when I became 15 did I really start trying out all the different nappies to see which I could fit into. Not many at that time I have to say I had to tape them to myself.
    I forgot to say I'm 43 now so back then no internet or possibilities of finding out what was available...

Quote Originally Posted by baby2birl View Post

---------- Post added at 00:11 ---------- Previous post was at 00:09 ----------

I forgot to say I'm 43 now so back then no internet or possibilities of finding out what was available...
    In my days, it was terry nappies with pvc pants, think this is why I like cloth nappies the best, as I use to were in my childhood years, I'm 44 my real age! I have talked to a few AB over the years and some started off using towels and baby pins for the first nappy

Quote Originally Posted by CuteToddler2 View Post
    In my days, it was terry nappies with pvc pants, think this is why I like cloth nappies the best, as I use to were in my childhood years, I'm 44 my real age! I have talked to a few AB over the years and some started off using towels and baby pins for the first nappy
    Ha ha so did I that is just what I used to do had fun trying to pull plastic pants over towel though I kept tearing the pants

I don't know when this diaper attraction began, but I can still remember being diapered by my older sister when I was about a year and half old. Later about the age of five I was stepped on by a horse and bruised my kidney and had a few month of wetting myself. Mom put me back into diapers at night. All through childhood and until now I had bowel troubles it's something that runs in the males from my moms side. I had messy accident and at times would use diapers if things got bad. So I guess it was either hate diapers and have to wear them anyways or come to terms with it and get to like them. Now I have to wear them due to a spinal cord injury that left me incontinent.

Andy0107

i started when i was 5 my parents had just split up i stayed with my mum her job was looking after little kids from about 1 to 6 some times a bit older. My mum never had any time for me with all the babies and toddlers around so i thougth if i wear diapers my mum mite spend a bit of time with me it did not work thought but i was starting to like them so i caried on wearing them as years went by i found them relaxing after school i always hated it i was bullied (i was bullied from my first day of primary school to my last day at high school) i got told off a lot as well they said i was not listening to them after they went througthwhat we had to do (it is was only a few mounths ago i found out i have dyslexia,asperger symptom and a short term memory) so they was my way to excape it all for a bit

I was in grade 4 and 5 when I would go home at lunch and intentionally poo my pants and I would get home and my Mom would help me get cleaned up and always threaten me that it was "back to diapers". I was a bed wetter and did have to wear diapers to bed and this was before a lot of disposables were on the market...like pampers. I still like a cotton diaper and rubber pants probably because of this. I do remember when my parents were going off for a vacation for a week and my grandmother staying and when I did the pooping in actually training pants which my Mom got me for when they were away, grandma didn't bother with that and put me right back into diapers for about a week. I remember thinking it was great and just took advantage of being a baby which she said I was. It got serious and back to toilet training when Mom and Dad got back. But the school nurse always had a diaper waiting for me in case Mom was not home and that only happened the odd real accident... I still think about the days of going home and squatting by the fence I had just climbed and just letting the poop go into the seat of my pants and not being able to hold my pee so I would have a wet spot on the front of my pants...I usually stopped and peed most of the rest out so I wasn't too wet. I preferred being poopy to being wet.

My feelings for nappies stem from when I was 4 and had to go into Hospital for an operation. I did not need nappies anymore but was forced into wearing them as this was the policy of the hospital in th 60's
    I cried and cried at being physically forced into a terry nappy and thick plastic pants but after a week of protesting gave up and accepted them.
    From that month I always had a strange curiosity for nappies and rubber or plastic pants and at about 8 I managed to buy my first plastic pants. pulling these on brought me such pleasure that I was soon wearing them over a towel in bed and wetting them.
    This progressed over the years and I have real bedwetting problems since I was about 12. I am married now and still wear an Ten Maxi for bed.
    My wife does not mind my nappies at night as she knows I have a bedwetting problem and they keep her and the bed dry.
    I also like to dress up when the family are away in nappies and a sleeper and go to bed with a dummy or bottle of formula.
    I also enjoy the security of mild bondage whilst dressed up as a baby.
    I have several plastic and rubber pants and plenty of Tena Nappies.
    I too remember the AB club in kent ad became a member and bought my first playsuit and sleeper.
    I look forward to reading like minded posts from people all over the world, for I though I was a bit of a freak years ago until I found out there were many people like me all over the globe.

I've always had a strange fascination with diapers since I could remember. It just sorta occurred to me one day to think of what different cartoon characters would look like wearing diapers. I never particularly thought anything of it and never actually wanted to wear one (quite the contrary, I wanted to be a 'big boy' as soon as possible) until I found an old pack of pull-ups in my garage around the age of... 6-7? not too sure... I can remember well back when I was around 3-4 though growing up at my grandma's house. She thought I had a bedwetting problem when really I just couldn't get out of the crib in the morning to use the bathroom because she slept in so ridiculously late. Which led me to just using my diaper and falling back to sleep without even giving it a second thought. I figured 'What the heck are these for anyway? Might as well use them!'. I don't recall having an attraction to them at that time though.

I was ten when my nephew was born and was fascinated by the diapers he was wearing. When tending him and giving him diaper changes, I would sneak one or two from the diaper bag and then try to fit into them or place inside my whitey tighties. Later as I was entering puberty, I asked my dad (parents divorced lived w/my mom) to get me some goodnites giving the excuse afraid of having 'wet dreams.' He bought them, but they became too expensive, so we ended up compromising on getting size 6 huggies - which barely fit. Later when I got my job, I was able to buy my own, but I grew & size 6 wouldn't fit anymore so I went back to goodnites to wear at night and when I wanted to play in them. I've only worn the last few years once every few months, but glad to be back more full time now.