Thread: they came in!!!!!!!!!

Default they came in!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a skirt blouse and frilly panties, a couple of weeks ago and I must say that I am impressed with them. They are really high quality and the price I paid for them can show that. I just love them!

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I ordered a skirt blouse and frilly panties, a couple of weeks ago and I must say that I am impressed with them. They are really high quality and the price I paid for them can show that. I just love them!
    That's awesome!!! Where did you order from if you don't mind sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    That's awesome!!! Where did you order from if you don't mind sharing?
    I got them from sissykiss.com It is pricy but there are high end quality. They also make custom sizes. It also takes a while to get to you, since they are located in India and the order is made when your order it. Mine got here in about 35 days. Package delivery is also discreet.

sissywear, dresses and lingerie for sissies This is the web address to their online store.

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I would love to see them! i bet they're pretty!
    They are I will see what I can do with the pictures.

[QUOTE=tall2826;831089]I got them from sissykiss.com It is pricy but there are high end quality. They also make custom sizes. It also takes a while to get to you, since they are located in India and the order is made when your order it. Mine got here in about 35 days. Package delivery is also discreet.

sissywear, dresses and lingerie for sissies This is the web address to their online store.[COLOR="Silver"]

Thank you!

I've always wanted to order from there.

Wow! They sure do look like they have some nice things!

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    Oh my goodness i know right!!! I've been looking all day today I can't wait to place an order & getting giddy of what it'll look like!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    They are also comfortable too.