Thread: Mary Jane shoes

Default Mary Jane shoes

Hello i was just wondering if anyone knows where to buy some cute mary jane shoes that don't have high heels and are not too expensive like $20 or under?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    Hello i was just wondering if anyone knows where to buy some cute mary jane shoes that don't have high heels and are not too expensive like $20 or under?
    Ebay ;-)

Depends what your shoe size is. I wear a size 4 in childrens and I've seen Mary Janes in my size for around $10-$15. AS for adult sizes, try searching for "mary jane flats" , you will be more likely to find shoes without a heel.

Well in kids i can wear size 5-6. size 6 is hard to find. i'll look on ebay but he someone knows a store that carries those sizes please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    Would these do?

Girl's Buckle Mary Janes

They go up to a youth 13.5. If you search for "mary janes" on Payless, you'll find a couple of different options. Payless is probably the best place to find shoes for under $20, but if you're willing to shell out a little more, you might also find what you need at DSW. Zara would be a stretch, but they rotate their stock literally every week so you never know what you'll find, and their shoe prices are very reasonable. Not sure where you are in Georgia, but there are two Zaras in Atlanta. That store is so awesome -- if it were a person I would totally marry it <3

Try Walmart? I bought mine for only $10 (I think!) couple of years ago and still have it. It's basic and in black colour, but I love it! I am not sure if they still have that though.