Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Talking Hello!

I am a girl who enjoys singing, dancing, and playing instruments! I also enjoy working on cars, playing video games, and fiddling with computers.

I am here because I have been wanting to get into Adult Baby-ness, but I have always been told that I need to be and act like an adult by my family. I had no idea that there were other people who enjoyed this type of thing, and I am very happy that there are!

I hope that everyone at ADISC is friendly and willing to help me figure things out. I am just starting to explore Adult Baby-ness, so I welcome tips and ideas.

Thank you so much for letting me introduce myself to you, and thank you VERY much for taking the time to read my post!!!!

babyjasmine

Welcome to ADISC babyjasmine! What instruments do you play?

Thank you! I play guitar, drums, piano, and harmonica! Music is super important to me!

Yuki9689

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    Thank you! I play guitar, drums, piano, and harmonica! Music is super important to me!
    YAY FOR DRUMS AND PIANO!!!
    Ok, as you may have guessed, I play percussion and piano (only a little piano). I've also gotten into the ocarina lately, awesome instrument, you should check it out
    As for video games, what's your favorite? Personally, I love the Zelda games (Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword being my favorites).

Don't worry about any unfriendly people here, I haven't ran into any and don't think I will. Btw, We're all glad to help, if there's anything on your mind, feel free to talk about it.
    Above all, HAVE FUN!!! And welcome to Adisc!

Hello, welcome to ADISC! That's cool that you play instruments; I'm also interested in music, although I don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    I have always been told that I need to be and act like an adult by my family. I had no idea that there were other people who enjoyed this type of thing, and I am very happy that there are!

babyjasmine
    Join the club, if i had a nickle for every time I Was told that a would be a billionaire by now too bad

We all have our own experiences and advice feel free to ask questions and we are all nice people with our own personal stories and experience.

We also talk about other things like you mentioned like music sports technology and many of our other interests.

ADISC Welcomes BabyJasmine

Quote Originally Posted by TiggeR992 View Post
    Join the club, if i had a nickle for every time I Was told that a would be a billionaire by now too bad

We all have our own experiences and advice feel free to ask questions and we are all nice people with our own personal stories and experience.

We also talk about other things like you mentioned like music sports technology and many of our other interests.

ADISC Welcomes BabyJasmine
    Thank you for being so supportive! What are some of your interests?

Welcome to the site babyjasmine. I'm a professional musician degreed as a performing artist in organ. Included is piano and keyboards. I've also raced cars which I've built for the track. I ran the quarter mile in the 13's. It was lots of fun.