Thread: ABDLs in diapers

Default ABDLs in diapers

Greetings,

Using data from the ABDL survey series, I'm going to be taking a look at ABDLs who reported being in diapers when their desires surfaced. I'm not in that category myself: My infantilism started as an urge to get back into diapers after being out of them for years. However, sometimes I wonder what it would have been like. How different might I have turned out? Running the numbers will hopefully give a few answers.

As part of the process, I thought I'd post here for some questions. One can never have too many questions.

What would you like to know about this group of ABDLs? Questions that can't be answered by the first survey could be addressed in latter surveys.

What myths are there about this group? Some myths have a basis in fact, others don't.

I'm going to be taking a look at ABDLs who reported being in diapers when their desires surfaced.
    Not very likely, but I'm sure the results will be interesting for those who do fit in the category you described.

Herbiec

Yes, keep me in your survey.
    I have no idea why I love my diapers, but I cannot go with them, I tried 9 years ago.
    I wear them 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    I'm going to be taking a look at ABDLs who reported being in diapers when their desires surfaced.
    I think 99% of these scenarios would be for bedwetters who happened to be wearing diapers to bed every day at the time though.