Thread: hi all

Default hi all

Hi all, I just signed up so i can learn more about being a dl. I have never bought or worn diapers, just here to hear what others have to say and decide if I want to start wearing diapers. It is something that I am interested in doing, just never gotten to courage to do it.

Hi and welcome to ADISC. i am in a similar boat as you except i want diapers i just can't risk getting caught till i move out. what hobbies and interests do you have?

Well I thought about and surfed the web for about a couple of weeks before buying my first set. I like it depends on what you are looking for I am just a DL so it was easy. I am kidding I was nervous thinking they would do a price check at the counter. Well that didn't happen so I was lucky I guess. I did notice at Walgreens they have a size pack for Depends like 3 bucks and you can buy it to try it out. What is the worst that can happen? As for history and stuff this site has a lot of good articles. So welcome and good luck

If you have an interest just go ahead and try it out. That way you will know for sure if you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by spartan1317 View Post
    Hi all, I just signed up so i can learn more about being a dl. I have never bought or worn diapers, just here to hear what others have to say and decide if I want to start wearing diapers. It is something that I am interested in doing, just never gotten to courage to do it.
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!! hi spartan wearing diapers is fun hope you have a good time on the site