Thread: Newbie, what else

Default Newbie, what else

Hi,
    I actually joined because I had to comment on a thread I saw on this site. Had to sign up in order to comment. But I thought it was important that others know what my experience was in regards to ordering supplies from China. I feel it necessary to warn others just so you are aware. I will try to post comment on that thread. However, I am new to this and may not figure out how it's done.

Interest, hmm, I have many. Skiing, kayaking, biking, backpacking, reading, politics, travel, walking, dining out with friends, movies, home maintenance, music and more.

I don't know what I expect to get from here. Maybe just that I don't feel so alone with this peculiar side of myself. I tend to be quite discrete about all of this. Only one person in the world knows and that is an ex girlfriend who turned out to be ABDL herself. What a great discovery that was. It might be a story worth sharing sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by nappidaddi View Post
    Hi,
    I actually joined because I had to comment on a thread I saw on this site. Had to sign up in order to comment. But I thought it was important that others know what my experience was in regards to ordering supplies from China. I feel it necessary to warn others just so you are aware. I will try to post comment on that thread. However, I am new to this and may not figure out how it's done.

Interest, hmm, I have many. Skiing, kayaking, biking, backpacking, reading, politics, travel, walking, dining out with friends, movies, home maintenance, music and more.

I don't know what I expect to get from here. Maybe just that I don't feel so alone with this peculiar side of myself. I tend to be quite discrete about all of this. Only one person in the world knows and that is an ex girlfriend who turned out to be ABDL herself. What a great discovery that was. It might be a story worth sharing sometime.
    lol welcome to the site i would totally read that story hope you have a good time

dboyny16

hello welcome to adisc feel free to ask me any ? u have i will do my best to help you..

Hello, and welcome to ADISC NappiDaddi. I joined a while ago, and since have made many great (online) friends who have helped me greatly with self acceptance as well as getting me through the hard times. I hope you enjoy your stay here at ADISC, make some friends, maybe drop by our live chat (at the top of the page), I'm there very often (under the nick Teslacoil4148, same as my username), as well as many other great people I have come to know and can call friends. Just feel free to start posting, get involved in the community, or sit back and just read the forums.

~Tessy

Welcome! I am glad to meet another newbie such as myself! I hope you have a good time on here!