1 6.67%

3 20.00%

3 20.00%

0 0%

1 6.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are wallgeens Good

Default Are wallgeens Good

on the skall 1-10 how good are wallgreen's diapers.
    how good do they hold on wettness,
    how comfortable r they,
    and how good r there price.
    pls vote and tell me why.
    TY.

Assuming they are the same as CVS diapers, I'd say they hold better than Depends, and the leg cuff things are a bit longer...I don't know what they rank on the scale, but I'd recommend them if you can't get anything better than things you can get in a store

DannyTheNinja

Offhand I'd say you don't need that many options - just "great", "good", "average", "fair", and "poor" would probably suffice, and you could really score by including more descriptive options like "they hold a lot, but aren't very comfortable when wet."

I have been using Walgreens brand for a while... they hold their own but aren't terrific. They feel a bit thin if you're used to doubling up or wearing something thicker like Attends or Bambinos. I wouldn't recommend them for use beyond about one wetting. About a year ago they started making them cloth-backed too, which annoys the hell out of me. I'd go with something else if you can - an online order would be best. However, Walgreens diapers will do if you're in a pinch and don't mind cloth-like backing.

--Danny

When I tried these they were not the same as CVS's at all. They were very thin, the leg gathers were not soft and irritated my legs. The tapes didn't stay tayped very well, and the capacity was negligible. Needless today, I didn't buy again.

I would take Depends over these any day.

I gave them a 4, decent if you staple the tapes to the backsheet. They hold one wetting but will press out if it was w big one. They are exactly the same as CVS except the tapes are a bit narrower. The CVS need stapling too. Not like the top brands for ultamite capicty or comfort but cheep, easy to buy and fun.

Nam

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    I gave them a 4, decent if you staple the tapes to the backsheet. They hold one wetting but will press out if it was w big one. They are exactly the same as CVS except the tapes are a bit narrower. The CVS need stapling too. Not like the top brands for ultamite capicty or comfort but cheep, easy to buy and fun.

Nam
    You must pull on the tapes way too hard...I don't usually have a problem with them

Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel View Post
    on the skall 1-10 how good are wallgreen's diapers.
    how good do they hold on wettness,
    how comfortable r they,
    and how good r there price.
    pls vote and tell me why.
    TY.
    The mediums perform rather well for a generic.

The best part is they are far cheaper than the Depends and they are comparable in capacity.

Fit wise. I like the Depends Max better. The cuffs on the Walgreens ones are a bit tight around the legs.

$12-17 for 40 of the Walgreens brand.

$12-17 for 16 Depends Max.

You'll change far more frequently using cheaper diapers, but diapering is half the fun isn't it?

schoolboy21

their ok i had them once they hold a good amont but the tabs rip easy

I refuse to give an answer because you asked like a ****ing 4 year old. LEARN ENGLISH!

But because I love these diapers, then I will answer. They are excellent at absorption, unless you want to walk around. I have heard that you can't pee while laying down, though. I would greatly recommend this as a first diaper.

personaly I like Walgreens, for the day. I do not like them at night obut only beacause they are not an overnight thickness. Though for wearing to work, or out and about I love them. They are soft with the feel of a pull, but the ability for easy removal and change without undressing.