Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello! I am a diaper lover, although not into being an adult baby. I love parading around in a goodnite and seeing how long i can go without taking it off. I usually wear them two days a week (on my days off) and i would love to make some friends on this forum who share my same interests! hope to talk to you in the threads!
    Mandielyn

Zeth

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by mandielyn View Post
    Hello! I am a diaper lover, although not into being an adult baby. I love parading around in a goodnite and seeing how long i can go without taking it off. I usually wear them two days a week (on my days off) and i would love to make some friends on this forum who share my same interests! hope to talk to you in the threads!
    Mandielyn
    welcome mandie i share some of your interest and would also want to be your friend hope you have a good time

Hey nice to see a another DL man you sure sound active. How long have you been a DL? I just bought my first this week. Now I feel happy even worn in public for the first time.

babyDavid

hi welcome to ADISC. yeah life is alright i guess lol you sound epic XD ive always wanted to go camping but never can cuz i live in the city and the only place thats sorta naturish is the beach :P