Thread: Hi just a DL

Default Hi just a DL

Hey everyone new to this so no diaper yet. Also just a Diaper lover is that normal. I am straight but that is not important. Also I like sports College football, MLB, and NFL. I like fishing fly fishing to be specific. Looking for a job should have one soon just finished computer training. Ok how did I become a DL well think it started with underwear in general first boxers then boxer briefs then the ones with out the hole sports version. Now I am thinking of Diapers. I have no desire to wet it nor mess it but just wear it. Still new so new haven't bought any yet. Waiting until I have a job first might make it a celebration. Also nervous about what to buy will check out other forums heck I am 5'10 180 with a 33 or 32 waist. Any good starter diapers out there. So that is me the DL only kind of guy and just Diapers.

Welcome to ADISC DLonly73 ^^

We don't throw around the word 'normal' a lot here. This stems from the fact that it is both A) an unnecessary label and b) impossible to find. Is what we do an accepted, widely-embraced lifestyle amongst general society? No, but that really doesn't matter. Exploring your DL side is not only perfectly legal, but doesn't hurt anyone either. There are plenty of members on here who consider themselves DL-only and even more who enjoy wearing diapers. You are not alone. ^^

As for a good 'starter' diaper, I would recommend Depends. You can get them at practically any store. Based on your measurements, I would think a S/M Max Protection Depend would suit you well.

Thanks for sharing some other information about you. I enjoy college football, too; I watched a ton of bowl games this last season. Luckily, my Ducks prevailed in the Grandaddy of them all ^_^ What's your favorite team?

I hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome again!

Welcome, DLonly73. Nice to have another sports fan on the site. What kind of computer training were you taking? I'm a software engineer and the market is full of opportunities.

I agree with onecho on the Depends recommendation. I'm 6'0", 200 pounds and I wear the large. I'd recommend trying both the S/M and the Large. You'll find that different diapers from different manufacturers fit differently. There is a lot of trial and error involved to see what size fit you best, but that makes it fun.

If you are able to buy online that can remove a lot of the nervousness that you are feeling, but if not, just relax. Sales clerks sell all kinds of items that some may feel nervous about buying. They aren't going to be wondering if you are going to be wearing them. I've bought dozens of times at the store and each time I feel less nervous and more confident when I buy.

I'm a DL in my 40's and have always felt that I was a DL even though I didn't know what it was called when I was younger. How about you? Have you always had these feelings or is this something that has set in recently for you?

Well I bought the Depends and they fit great. I was nervous of course and luck would have it a hot girl was at the counter checking out when I walked in to the store. she was gone by the time I got to the counter she was gone but I was able to buy them. I didn't know they were going to be warm have to do something about the sweating. The computer training I did was network stuff I got my CCNA network + and MCITP server admin. As for how I got in to it I don't know I knew I liked tight underwear and love the smell of baby powder but hate the smell of baby wipes. So about a couple of years ago I bought boxer breif with out the holes I loved them. Then surfing the internet I came across pics of women in diapers and figured I liked them. It only been the last month did I think of myself in diapers and how it would feel. So surfing the internet came across a couple of blogs but most of the stuff was AB nothing wrong just not my cup of tea neither is the sissy boy. I get it but it wasn't me. I found this site and iluvdiapers blog and realize I wanted to be in diapers and now I am. These aren't too big so it looks like I can wear in public already have but I won't wet myself unless I am on my way home or something. There is something about putting on a clean diaper that I like. I will check what I can do about the sweating so I don't chaff. As for sports well I am a Bama fan and Yankees fan Roll Tide. I also watch a lot of TV British shows are my favorites being human, for 2 years of skins, Midsommer Murders and Doctor Who. Well I am going back to lurking now. I did check the stash forum man I am behind but I will stick with the Depends for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DLonly73 View Post
    Hey everyone new to this so no diaper yet. Also just a Diaper lover is that normal. I am straight but that is not important. Also I like sports College football, MLB, and NFL. I like fishing fly fishing to be specific. Looking for a job should have one soon just finished computer training. Ok how did I become a DL well think it started with underwear in general first boxers then boxer briefs then the ones with out the hole sports version. Now I am thinking of Diapers. I have no desire to wet it nor mess it but just wear it. Still new so new haven't bought any yet. Waiting until I have a job first might make it a celebration. Also nervous about what to buy will check out other forums heck I am 5'10 180 with a 33 or 32 waist. Any good starter diapers out there. So that is me the DL only kind of guy and just Diapers.
    hello if you want a good diaper based on what i heard i would recomend bambinos if you want some that are babyish try bambino teddys