Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I guess I better introdruce myself, I am one of those people who has browsed here for a while and I have only just joined. I have got cerebral palsy and I am incontinent, which I cope with using nappies. I volunteer at my local library helping people out on the computers
    My hobbies and interests are gaming, computers cinema and reading. My main reason faor joining this site was for support and advice and also reading stories

---------- Post added at 22:56 ---------- Previous post was at 22:55 ----------

[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by cp88 View Post
    I guess I better introdruce myself, I am one of those people who has browsed here for a while and I have only just joined. I have got cerebral palsy and I am incontinent, which I cope with using nappies. I volunteer at my local library helping people out on the computers
    My hobbies and interests are gaming, computers cinema and reading. My main reason faor joining this site was for support and advice and also reading stories
    welcome to the site cp88 i love the storys to sadly ive read most of the good ones already hope you have an even better time then me

Zeth

Welcome