Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi. Been a lurker on this site for a while now so thought I should finally join.
    Been in to diapers for as long as I can remember. First got in to them when I was about 5 or 6 if I remember right, when my parents owned a nursing home. Would properly been most people's dream as the was always a plentiful supply of them.
    Now being a wagon driver I get to wear just about everyday.
    Hopefully I can pass on some of the tips and tricks I've learnt over the years
    Dampdriver69

Your parents owned a nursing home? How they came by it would be an interesting story in and of itself. Was it government funded or did it run on private donations from the resident's family members? Do they still own it or have they since retired? Did your parents only own the property, or were they involved with helping the residents? How long did they own it?

Sorry for the million and one questions, but I'm always interested in people's stories.

You say you're a wagon driver. What kind of work do you do? Is it deliveries? Do you own your own company or do you work for someone else? I could see where diapers would be useful on long road trips and I've often wondered if there are many truck drivers who also use diapers.

TheSadWiseMan

Hi Dampdriver69, welcome to the site. Wagon driver? Is that like being a taxi driver?

Very similar story to mine, but I worked in an adult care facility and became interested. Now I like to wear secretly to work

Quote Originally Posted by Dampdriver69 View Post
    Hi. Been a lurker on this site for a while now so thought I should finally join.
    Been in to diapers for as long as I can remember. First got in to them when I was about 5 or 6 if I remember right, when my parents owned a nursing home. Would properly been most people's dream as the was always a plentiful supply of them.
    Now being a wagon driver I get to wear just about everyday.
    Hopefully I can pass on some of the tips and tricks I've learnt over the years
    Dampdriver69
    welcome to the site dampdriver69 lol i see were your name fits into the story lol hope you have a good time