Thread: I'm Back :)

Thumbs up I'm Back :)

Hello all Just like to say I'm back form a long time away, so thought I better say my hellos I'm a AB boy at the age of 44 and happy with my AB side, wish more people were I find it so hard sometimes trying to hide being a AB and would love a world where people do have a understanding of being an AB or DL. But behind close door we still are being what we are and would love to get to know more AB in England and people from other places, I loved the good old days where I had a few AB friends that we meet a few times a month I do not know if they are any of them still around? hope I might bump in to an old friend here or make new ones!

I better put my bottle in my mouth and and so toys in hand or I'll be writing until next week, I love writing so hope you will see my in the forums

Nice to see you all

Fayte

You make a lot of smiley faces I kinda like writing, too. :P aaaaaannnndddd, welcome back!

Thank you Like my faces lol

Quote Originally Posted by CuteToddler2 View Post
    Hello all Just like to say I'm back form a long time away, so thought I better say my hellos I'm a AB boy at the age of 44 and happy with my AB side, wish more people were I find it so hard sometimes trying to hide being a AB and would love a world where people do have a understanding of being an AB or DL. But behind close door we still are being what we are and would love to get to know more AB in England and people from other places, I loved the good old days where I had a few AB friends that we meet a few times a month I do not know if they are any of them still around? hope I might bump in to an old friend here or make new ones!

I better put my bottle in my mouth and and so toys in hand or I'll be writing until next week, I love writing so hope you will see my in the forums

Nice to see you all
    welcome back if you want to make a new friend i could always help you with that
    hope you stay this time lol and remember a worrior doesent need fame or fortune only his sword