Thread: Ckrinkliest diapers

Cool Ckrinkliest diapers

so I was wondering what is the noisiest diaper you have tried?

For me it would be a no name diaper that I found at a thrift store.
    I think it is an x-large, tan colour, and has thick plastic refasting zones
    on the wings and not on the front.
    I do have to be careful when wearing them as they are so loud.

Tranquility ATN are the noisiest diaper I know of or have tried. The have a unique plastic which isn't really muffled by the cloth backing because the cloth backing seporates from the plastic after 2 minutes.

funseeker

Attends with the plastic cover can send out some noise. The top of the list is ATN Tranquility as far as I know.

Attends Special Care 10s are the noisiest I've tried... the plastic is thin and rustles easily, but under they're almost silent once you cover them up...

I've replied to these threads a few times, so I'm going to just quote my last reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I found these to be much noisier than the Secure X-Plus. Unfortunately, aside from that, they're really poor diapers, not even as good as Depend Fitted Maximum Protection. Poor quality control as well, since I found missing tapes just in the single bag I received. Still, if you're all about embarssing noise, these should turn that particular crank.
    I see they're out of stock. I wonder if this is in preparation to discontinuing the line? Secure X-Plus are also out of stock but I suspect that's because people actually bought them. I wouldn't expect many repeat customers in the Premium line. I found them louder than the ATNs but can't speak to current Attends.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I see they're out of stock. I wonder if this is in preparation to discontinuing the line? Secure X-Plus are also out of stock but I suspect that's because people actually bought them. I wouldn't expect many repeat customers in the Premium line. I found them louder than the ATNs but can't speak to current Attends.
    I did notice b4ns has a listing for the Secure X-plus, alongside the Bambinos.
    so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    I did notice b4ns has a listing for the Secure X-plus, alongside the Bambinos.
    so I don't know.
    I'd be surprised if they dropped them. Bambinos are just the ABDL version of that diaper and as a high quality product, I'd think they'd be in at least some demand by people other than us.

I'm surprised no one has suggested cushies. Not saying they're the LOUDEST, but that was kind of one of their design goals iirc. Yes, ATN are very loud.

Depends Maximum Protection are very crinkly too, as far as I remember.