Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being seen carrying diapers into a restroom

Default Being seen carrying diapers into a restroom

Ok, so my girlfriend and I were wondering what kind of reaction people would have if they saw somebody walk into a restroom just carrying a diaper and wipes to change into. I guess we think having people see it (not on me, just me carrying one) would be kind of a thrill. So we decided that sometime I should try it out to find out. Even more so there are two scenarios that we were interested in trying out in some fairly public place (a mall, for example) sometime in the near future... (I suppose we may report back if I do it)...

1. We would hang around doing whatever while I was diapered. When I completely soiled the diaper (wet and messy, but by that time, she would be in the background, not near me), I would head back to the car to get the stuff. I would have a tub of pampers wipes and an extra diaper (probably a bianco (white) Bambino) and carry them together in my hand, but not conceal them or hide them in any way. I would casually walk back into wherever we were, and casually walk toward the restroom, walk in, change, and walk back out. My girlfriend would be observing this whole thing from somewhere, trying not to react herself.

2. Same as one except that I start out not wearing a diaper. That is, I stage an "accident" (in some store with aisles or something so that not many people can see at once) so people will notice (I think) on my way back to the car and then I not only grab wipes and a diaper, but also a change of clothes. I again walk back in and go to the restroom and change, walking out with my old clothes in a bag and go back to the car to put my clothes away.

What does everyone think of all this? Has anyone done anything like it? What kind of reactions do you think I'd get? Is the "accident" without a diaper on going too far?

Umm... No.

I don't know what else to say, but I know there are people who will be along shortly to deal with this.

-Ron

Yes the accident without the diaper is going too far and even then the first option isn't great. People don't care what you do with diapers but remember they really do not want to have to put up with the smell of your diaper and shouldn't be involved in your fetish because they are not consenting to be involved. Do what you want as none of us will be able to stop you but you should really think about involving the public in this when it is kind of rude to do so.

littlepacifiergirl

Do it!
    Not because it involves a fetish or for a sexual thrill.
    Do it just because it violates what is generally considered socially acceptable.
    Do it because violating social norms is so much fun!

Edit: Do it for whatever reason you want to. Just saying why I would do it .
    Last edited by littlepacifiergirl; 20-Feb-2012 at 14:53.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    Do it!
    Do it just because it violates what is generally considered socially acceptable.

But sometimes social norms are there for a reason. For instance, we don't deliberately shit our pants or urinate all over the floor in public because it's unhygienic and almost universally disgusting.

OP, yep, you went too far. Not with carrying a visible diaper into the changing room, but with soiling yourself deliberately (you really think everyone else wanted to endure smelling somebody's shit while they were shopping?) and urinating all over the store's floor to fulfil your kink. Stores are public places (which you obviously know); everyone from your dear old granny to harried fathers with 3 kids to keep tabs on goes to them. Do you really think it's fair to those people to leave a puddle of waste on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    Do it!

Can I come to your house and piss/shit myself without wearing a diaper, forcing you to clean whatever lands on the floor up?

Is it fun then? If not, then what fun is it for the store clerk that had to clean up this guys "accident".

I'm timeforachange's girlfriend....okay I get that n accident without a diaper may leak on to the floor and cause problems that store clerks and others shouldn't have to deal with. However, what about if he had the accident in the parking lot and then just went back into the store to find the restroom with a diaper and wipes and change of clothes visable. Same thrill without making it too akward for others IMO

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

I don't mean to judge... and I know exhibitionism is a turn-on for some but... it seems you'd be treating the shop assistants, customers and passers-by as... unwilling objects in a fetish play.

Some people might be embarrassed at knowing how to react to seeing something like that, or in having to awkwardly explain to laughing children that they shouldn't make fun. Imagine if one of them came over to help or ask if you were okay. Wouldn't they be deeply offended if they found out that, instead of benevolently offering their kindness to someone in need, you had just used them for cheap thrills?

And it's really not nice to smell other people's crap in lavatories... let alone whilst doing your shopping. I don't think that needs much elaboration.

I don't know... it just seems inconsiderate to involve other non-consensual people in your fetish like that...

I'm really trying to be polite, here!

Just walking into the loo with a nappy and wipes in plain view probably isn't too bad, although it is a bit distasteful. It's not something I'd do, but you could probably get away with it without offending too many people too seriously... unless you were changing out of a stinking dirty nappy...

P.S. Have you seen the Danish film Itioterne (The Idiots)? It's about people who fake mental disabilities and go out in public. There's a... funny(?)... troubling(?)... scene where one guy is helped to the gents' by a hard-looking motorbike gang... only for him to realise that he can't get his dick out without breaking character... and if he does that, he'll be beaten up by the bikers. So he stays "in character" and eventually this big, hard, leather-clad alpha-male has to unzip his flies, pull it out, hold it, and give it a shake, while the guy pretending to be disabled is literally trembling with fear in the hope that no one realises that he is just using them to fulfil a fantasy. Maybe the pretence of being someone for whom the societal-norms can be broken would appeal to you guys? I dunno... It's quite a good film. But... it ain't reality.

If you really want to do something like this, I would take it down a few notches. You certainly could go into a rest room with a wet diaper, and obvious diaper bag, etc, and get changed there. The problem with poop is that it carries bacteria, where as fresh urine is free of bacteria, as long as you don't have a urinary tract infection.

One thing to consider, however, is that there are real incontinent people who must do this, and some of them are genuinely embarrassed. I personally would rather respect who they are and what they must go through, and not mimic their plight just to satisfy my fetish.