Thread: With my BF

Default With my BF

Today my Boyfriend came over to my house. He knows about my incontinence. We started to get frisky and decided to move from the couch to the bed. Suddenly, when I stood up, I wet and messed myself- alot. I just stood there, shocked and embarrassed; what else could I do? At first he didn't know what happened, but then the smell hit him and he stared to comfort me, telling me it was something out of my control. Despite this, I still teared up and sat back down to recover from the shock. He was very understanding and afterwards changed me. Then We continued from where we left off

Has anything like this happened to you? If so, what was your reaction?

This kind of "run mile or stay and help" moment has happened to a lot of people and I am so glad your boy friend acted lovingly and wisely. I remember (too many years ago) my girlfriend (now wife) "exploring" inside my pants and discovering evidence of incontinence. I was mortified but like with you it wasn't a date/relationship breaker. I guess by saying "we continued from where we left off" your boyfriend was justly rewarded! My guess is that now the problem is out in the open it will never be a insurmountable difficulty again.

Good luck.

funseeker

A good friend will usually understand and support you. This was a difficult situation but with good communication and a little understanding most people will accept you for who you are and not what they want you to be. Best wishes to you.

I have wet myself in front of a former bf but didn't go over well. My BF now is IC and ABDL so its all good!!

---------- Post added at 05:20 ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by funseeker View Post
    A good friend will usually understand and support you. This was a difficult situation but with good communication and a little understanding most people will accept you for who you are and not what they want you to be. Best wishes to you.
    And this as well!!! Real friends will understand!!