Thread: RP

Red face RP

I don't know if this fits in this category and i didn't see a general discussion forum so i thought i would post this here. Does anyone here Roleplay anime or characters from video games which include diapers in anyway? i love roleplaying and would like to start a diaper roleplay with someone.

Supersam1223

If your interested in RPing check out the RP forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    If your interested in RPing check out the RP forum.
    I don't think it's available until you're an established contributed though.

Right. Adisc does have an RP forum but you cannot enter it until you have been a member at least 7 days and have made at least 20 posts. In the past i have seen everything from pokemon to Fate Stay Night to Digimon and a few others. There are also some original RP's and RP's that do not involve diapers at all. Definitely something to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    I don't think it's available until you're an established contributed though.
    Since people are likely to ask why this is, it's because when the RP section is available to new users it's an absolute eyesore. There was one thread that would get posted in like it was a chat session and it was just basically "X pooped", "Y changes X", "X poops and pees again until it leaks", "Y changes X" and it was like 50 pages long. >_>

This way the kind of people that are only here for that stuff usually leave before they reach that status.